Massive crowd expected for Wolves vs Sheffield Wednesday

Sheffield-Wednesday-Fans_2746823.jpg

Wolves are set for a bumper crowd against Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday with around 27,000 expected at Molineux for Paul Lambert’s first home game.

The club have run a special half-price ticket offer for the fixture, which will also see tributes paid to Steve Bull and Andy Thompson to mark the 30th anniversary of them joining Wolves.

With the Owls likely to bring a sell-out away following of 2,500, it should be a feverish atmosphere for Lambert’s Molineux bow.

Wolves’ highest attendance so far this season is 23,607 for the visit of Leeds United. Their biggest of 2015/16 was 25,488, also against Wednesday, on the final day of the season.

Owlstalk Shop

21 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

New manager syndrome will strike perfectly for them on Saturday. 

Its the wednesday way:duntmatter:

Plus I am seeing my blade uncle on sunday and we always lose pre meeting up with him:ghoulguy:

Looking forward to seeing how we perform with the first team out rather than the 2nd team that played in May!

Edited by pride_of_the_road

50 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

So yet again Sheffield Wednesday fans are paying full price where Home fans got tickets half price as at Huddersfield!!!

This absolutely f****** stinks!!!!

we get them back at Hillsborough tho. £36 to sit in a stand with pi$$ running down the canteen walls lol

5 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Not hypocritical at all. I have complained about the prices SWFC charge, its not me or the supporters personally who set the prices.

its not right but they are within there rights to do that for a certain number of games (I think) and i'm sure that we have done the same when have had special price deals .....its possible that clubs can give away fans the same deal but who would gave us any favours when it comes to pricing with what we charge there fans .

3 hours ago, pride_of_the_road said:

Plus I am seeing my blade uncle on sunday and we always lose pre meeting up with him:ghoulguy:

Looking forward to seeing how we perform with the first team out rather than the 2nd team that played in May!

Don't go to see your blade uncle the day after, that way Wednesday will win the day before and you can get bladdered the same evening and wake up the next afternoon with a hangover and a valid excuse!

Piece of p1ss this time/space/consciousness continuum lark!

garymegson

WAWAW UTO

6 hours ago, pride_of_the_road said:

The match against wolves last season was awful and never been to such a boring dull game and the the fans were boring. We got into the playoffs and everyone was like this will be our promotion party day. By god was it ek ....