Carlos - FF comments

Just watching the PRESSER live on Facebook and Carlos is saying some very positive stuff about FF in training these past 2 weeks.

He has checked the mirror of himself and changed absolutely everything.

Back to full henergy by the sounds of it.

'The real Fernando we know is back again'.

CC: Let me tell you, I think we have Fernando really back again. He has been very strong, powerful and with a fantastic attitude #swfcLIVE

CC: Also there are more players than Fernando that we know will do better. We expect more and they will do better for sure #swfcLIVE

CC: Lucas is back to normal training and Matias will be back this month. Joe Wildsmith is back on the field and this is good news #swfcLIVE

Just now, Last_Great_Hope said:

Anyone else have the cynical thought that he has "found himself" just in time to play himself into the tesm and form ahead of the Jan transfer window?

Possibly.. But no one knows the full story!

But, we hear comments like "he's back, training well, putting in the effort" but the only person who can prove this, is FF himself.

Seems like a way to get fans off his back, but he needs to do that with performances on the pitch. 

9 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

I can't see him going in Jan. No premier league team will want him and anyone in the championship who does would probably be considered a direct rival (he wouldn't get in either of the top 2 teams)

I think next summer is far more likely. 

Let's see if what CC is saying turns out to be the case. 

Would certainly like an on form, fully committed FF.

Guest wilyfox

I hope he's right. We need him to be. I'm surprised Carlos has singled him out individually. That adds pressure - but was probably his intention. All eyes on Nando now to deliver. 

Edited by wilyfox