Is this right?!

Looks more like C_AN. FC.

We are going to be renamed Chan FC from next season. Excellent.

I take your point Michael. It's great to see DC investing for the long-term. He has been a wonderful owner so far, and has done so much good already.

Hopefully when it is finished it will say Clangers.

Personally I'd rather it say SWFC, if you want to plaster your name over everything for whatever reason a place that it is only visible every now and then and then gets covered up on the days it is visible seems a bit daft to me.

10 minutes ago, UTO1867 said:

Hopefully when it is finished it will say Clangers.

Personally I'd rather it say SWFC, if you want to plaster your name over everything for whatever reason a place that it is only visible every now and then and then gets covered up on the days it is visible seems a bit daft to me.

Clangers! Brilliant.

And you could go and get served by the Soup Dragon at Half Time.

We've had the word PRESTO scorched onto the roof of the West Stand despite the fact that the company themselves haven't paid us a penny for nigh on 20 years, to the extent that some find it a curiosity or even an endearing part of our ground.

The owner who is continuing to pump in millions of pounds into the club puts his name on the North Stand and all of a sudden we are losing our identity.

You couldn't make it up.

I'm telling you know. This will get messy if people don't stop licking his backside. He thinks he has us all in his back pocket. Tbf I'm not bothered about seats, but changing the kit and badge without fans consultation. Where's it going to stop?

http://www.thisisanfield.com/wp-content/uploads/P160909-048-LFC_Main_Stand_Opening-1200x800.jpg

You would all lose your poo if he started putting Sondico on the south stand like Liverpool have done. Standard Charter too.

Its normal to have sponsorship on seats. Go with the times where our club makes money instead of owing millions. I know its a new thing to grasp. 

2 minutes ago, barmyowl1212 said:

http://www.thisisanfield.com/wp-content/uploads/P160909-048-LFC_Main_Stand_Opening-1200x800.jpg

You would all lose your poo if he started putting Sondico on the south stand like Liverpool have done. Standard Charter too.

Its normal to have sponsorship on seats. Go with the times where our club makes money instead of owing millions. I know its a new thing to grasp. 

I notice they kept LFC though, that's the difference, DC can plaster what he wants all over the ground, after all it is his plaything but ripping up the club name seems a little bit like sacrilege to me.