Derby County vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Another classic omdt. If I'm not mistaken, the WWII sheep bombs were the origin of minced lamb, although it took some picking up after.

Steady away win today. 1-0 to the CC boys. Seems to be our signature result of late. Fletch to pounce in the 37th minute.

How a club think bringing back a previously crap manager, to manage them again, will be any different, is beyond even my realms of stupidness.

Brilliant as always pauli, I learn something new from you every time. lol

beginning of the season a draw would have been a brilliant result here but a win is very much on the cards. We have to stop the rot at their place and the history of breaking the opposites lope runs has to end if we are to be considered promotion hopefuls. Therefore I predict a slim win for the Owls.

Come on Wednesday. UTO WAWAW

1 hour ago, The only way is S6 said:

Another classic omdt. If I'm not mistaken, the WWII sheep bombs were the origin of minced lamb, although it took some picking up after.

Steady away win today. 1-0 to the CC boys. Seems to be our signature result of late. Fletch to pounce in the 37th minute.

How a club think bringing back a previously crap manager, to manage them again, will be any different, is beyond even my realms of stupidness.

Had to plus this.

Wise words.

Come on Wednesday

Ollies asleep (again ffs) but promises to be up for the action and a wee by 3pm........hopefully

We both think todays the day......bout time we had a few goals to help our G Diff.....so I'll say 03 and Ollie.....boring as ever says 0-5

Any road up.......WAWAW