It's been a fair few weeks since we ditched the caterers and went in house 

How much impact has there been around the ground? The queue situation is as bad as ever in the South. No appreciable improvements to be seen. 

Ive twice emailed Joe Palmer but not even had a response!! Paul Aldridge would reply and engage straight away

pisss poor all round...

North was a shambles Saturday. Just gave up in the end.

Hopefully behind the scenes things are happening, Joe Palmer has a huge opportunity to really make an impact with this. The club has come along leaps and bounds but this aspect hasn't improved, adapted or changed in years.

Excited to see what we roll out

9 minutes ago, Holmes said:

FFS eat before you set off.  Is it really that important?

Exactly, what is hunger when you can round trip to see Wednesday at Norwich or Ipswich, hitch 350 mile ... We often did this together (not always 350 mile) usually on a sausage roll and a cuppa.  

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

1 hour ago, Holmes said:

FFS eat before you set off.  Is it really that important?

Might be important to the club to generate revenue.  Maybe we should not sell anything apart from match tickets; as that's the only thing we seem to be able to manage

The half time ordering system in the Grandstand is good, where 2 students with 1 pen and 20 napkins (yes, napkins, not paper), write down people orders and get them ready for half time.  Unfortunately, it takes a little time as they have to wait for each other the use the one pen and the napkins / order forms soaking up the beer on the side. 

7 hours ago, Rogers said:

Might be important to the club to generate revenue.  Maybe we should not sell anything apart from match tickets; as that's the only thing we seem to be able to manage

The half time ordering system in the Grandstand is good, where 2 students with 1 pen and 20 napkins (yes, napkins, not paper), write down people orders and get them ready for half time.  Unfortunately, it takes a little time as they have to wait for each other the use the one pen and the napkins / order forms soaking up the beer on the side. 

I stand corrected and I hang my head in shame.

My heart bleeds for you.  You take such trials and trepidations with strength of fortitude, you are indeed a stout Englishman, be proud of your valour as you face sch a barrage from.....napkins.

Edited by Holmes