Our midfield today

Absolutely superb, for man of the match I'd nominate Bannan, Lee and Jones as a unit if I could. Bannan looked back to his best, brilliant at converting defence into attack, after being rested midweek, Lee worked his knackers off as ever and is always crucial to how we play, and Jones provided an excellent screen, as well as laying on some really nice passes in the first half.

Today might have shown us the solution to cramming three midfielders into a 4-4-2 - Bannan and Lee were really fluid as to who played on the right wing and who played centrally. Meanwhile Reach was a brilliant outlet at all times.

Thought today was quite possibly our best home performance of the season and the one where it seems to have "clicked". QPR worked very hard and gave us a game but we handled them, and got the three points. We looked dangerous at all times up front and were very unlucky not to get more than one.

When you look at the midfield .... Keiren Lee is owning a place week in week out , Bannan on today's performance is unstoppable I think he ran Jones a close 2nd for mom 

And Jones is proving to be what most reasonable supporters knew from day 1 ... sheer class 

How Abdi finds a way in there I ain't too sure 

I agree with all thats been written 

I thought Lee was tremendous whilst not quite reaching the high standard he's set himself

Jones was absolute class and is now showing what an excellent buy he is, the 50 yard ball he played out to Pudil ( i think )  1st half was exquisite 

Bannan for me was MotM i thought he took over Lees usual duracell bunny role today never stopped and similarly to Jones the cross field ball with the outside of his foot to Hunt was pure poetry 

Great performance by all of them

Yeah Jones has made a big difference in the last 3 games.

It was good to see Bannan and Lee interchanging as well.

With Hunt giving us lots of width it meant that Bannan could play a bit narrow. It worked a lot better than i was expecting before kick off!

It wasn't just Bannan and Lee interchanging.

Reach went right and Lee wide left for part of the second half.

Reach and Forestieri interchanged too.

There were some flaws in today's performance, but we saw a lot of the fluidity and movement that I think Carlos is aiming for. When it consistently comes off, without the flaws, we're going to get a right performance and the goals will flow.

After the previous two games Jones appeared to be a fixture in away games, it now looks like he will be in home games as well.

We now seem to moving to more of a settled team , in midfield Lee, Jones and Reach look equally effective both home and away .

Jones and Reach have added something different and now they are up to speed have improved us.