Sounds like JFH is coming to attack...

think its almost certain they will want to put dawson under as much pressure as possible ,cant see westwood  been fit ,carlos will know he is out but wont want them to know that.just hope crowd don't get on dawsons back he is very young was our 4th choice and only played 1 full league game,he was very edgy against brighton and total missed a cross against Cardiff what we got away with ,cud end up 4-3 either way 2moro if they come to attack. are we allowed an emergency loan with our 1st, 2nd choice keepers out ,I think its vital we get someone in like we did when we got arsenals keeper in couple years ago.dawson needs to go out on loan and learn his craft I think.i hope I'm wrong and he has a blinder 2moro.

Interesting JFH would say that, considering they've only scored 2 goals in the same game once in the last 10 games - all the others its either 1 goals or nothing...

Unbeaten in 5 for QPR, I'm sure they will come and look to not concede, sit back and make us do the work, much like Cardiff did. If you ignore that 6-0 rolling they got by Newcastle they actually have one of the best defences in the league, especially away from home. Conceded 7 in 6, joint 3rd best in the league.

Talking out his arse, and i hope we smash them. Never liked the plastic club, ran by an idiot, embarrassing the way they conducted themselves in the PL, just threw money aimlessly at an already bad situation. We're due to give someone a tonking anyway.

3-0

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I really hope they do.  We will tonk  them if they try that.  Also I'm seeing my QPR supporting friend at a party tomorrow so must have 3 points in the bag before that!

Guest Kagoshimaowl
3 hours ago, handworth52 said:

think its almost certain they will want to put dawson under as much pressure as possible ,cant see westwood  been fit ,carlos will know he is out but wont want them to know that.just hope crowd don't get on dawsons back he is very young was our 4th choice and only played 1 full league game,he was very edgy against brighton and total missed a cross against Cardiff what we got away with ,cud end up 4-3 either way 2moro if they come to attack. are we allowed an emergency loan with our 1st, 2nd choice keepers out ,I think its vital we get someone in like we did when we got arsenals keeper in couple years ago.dawson needs to go out on loan and learn his craft I think.i hope I'm wrong and he has a blinder 2moro.

I agree.  Simple answer, play Jake Kean!