QPR - EARLY MORNING PRESSER

CC: If the fans feel at any time our players are a little down, it is crucial the fans get behind them. I know they will do that #swfcLIVE

CC: Our boys are doing fantastic and showing big character #swfcLIVE

CC: Steven Fletcher trained yesterday, Barry Bannan is ok and will be ready also #swfcLIVE

CC: It will be a game with goals I think, they like to score goals, we like to score goals. It will be a very interesting game #swfcLIVE

CC: It will be fantastic to be back at Hillsborough. We are all focused but like I said, the fans will be very important to us #swfcLIVE

Owls will check on Keiren Westwood today, admits Carlos Carvalhal. "We will see if he recovers," he said. #SWFC #starlive

#swfc boss CC hopeful Westwood will be fit to face #qpr. Wallace, Bannan also ok. Fletcher training again after illness.

Steven Fletcher trained yesterday after recovering from an illness. He is set to train today. Could be involved tomorrow. #SWFC #starlive

Carvalhal said: "If Keiren Westwood doesn't recover, we have full faith in our other goalkeepers." #SWFC #starlive

CC thinks this has been the "hardest week" of the season so far for #SWFC due to the busy schedule and difficulty of the games. #starlive

#swfc CC: "We are a good side, right now. We are better now than at the same stage last season."

CC said: "We're in a very good position (in the table) but we wish to be more near the first positions." #SWFC #starlive