Fulfilling Potential

Few of the named in this thread didn't get the chances.

Esajas Trustfull Rodri never got games for us, McCabe too. 

Cant really say they were poor.

Mine was Giles de Bilde... when news broke we had signed him thought we'd got a worldie. Turns out he was gash. And it wasn't down to not trying and him taking a wage he just generally wasn't very good.

I thought Di Piedi was gonna be our new Carbone but twice the size. He wasn't, let's face it.

Also, much as i kiiiiiiinda didn't mind him in a sort of weird comedy sadomasochistic way, Sibon's pedigree always seemed a bit baffling given he had a touch like a midwife 85% of the time.

Edit: christ almighty Sibon was POTY twice in three seasons, and top scorer all three?! Dark days

Edited by Mr. Tom

22 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

I thought Di Piedi was gonna be our new Carbone but twice the size. He wasn't, let's face it.

Also, much as i kiiiiiiinda didn't mind him in a sort of weird comedy sadomasochistic way, Sibon's pedigree always seemed a bit baffling given he had a touch like a midwife 85% of the time.

Edit: christ almighty Sibon was POTY twice in three seasons, and top scorer all three?! Dark days

Actually wasn't a bad player at all Sibon.

3 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Actually wasn't a bad player at all Sibon.

No, he wasn't - he was just a bit of a liability; he had those Toblerone boots that could send a 25yd toe-peg into the top corner or out for a throw. Entertaining to watch though, and certainly did us a job. 'Unpredictable' is probably fairer!