Colin's Comments...

He has a habit of ending his sentences with the word " really ". All he can talk about is his team having some " heart " because he can't talk on any other level. We started slowly and he ended up clinging on for a point, so he can't shout his mouth off, hence the grudging half compliments about " they're a good side ". I don't like the bloke and his " i'm a decent bloke " act doesn't fool me. A full weight idiot and a very bitter and twisted bloke, who's an average manager to boot.

Guest wilyfox

Cardiff and Villa will kick on now and climb the league. Give it a couple of months or so and they won't be far behind us. Good managerial changes.

There's a common pattern with Warnock.

1: When he joins a new club he quickly gets the fans on side by saying what a wonderful club it is and they have the best fans in the world etc etc.

2: When his teams win Warnock always praises the opposition team and opposition manager.

Usually predicts that they'll be involved in promotion or avoid relegation etc. So he's basically bigging himself up.

3: When Warnocks teams lose he always blames the ref, the pitch, the weather, the injuries, the schedule etc etc 

Warnock is 2 faced and manipulative BUT I suppose that's what makes him an excellent manager.

Also arguably he does have some charm and charisma. Just take everything he says with a pitch of salt.

Edited by sheffsteel

33 minutes ago, Mick De Lyons said:

He has a habit of ending his sentences with the word " really ". All he can talk about is his team having some " heart " because he can't talk on any other level. We started slowly and he ended up clinging on for a point, so he can't shout his mouth off, hence the grudging half compliments about " they're a good side ". I don't like the bloke and his " i'm a decent bloke " act doesn't fool me. A full weight idiot and a very bitter and twisted bloke, who's an average manager to boot.

average manager my arse.

He's very good in this division

35 minutes ago, swfc4_sufc0 said:

Weren't you at the game last season?  Eye-bleed football has always been his chosen method.

Yes I was.

Like it or not (whatever the style) he got a run of amazing results against top 10 sides which kept them up. Playing pretty football when you are starring relegation in the face is a secondary consideration for any club.

He produces the results (certainly in short term anyway).