Don't blame Liam Palmer

Guest wilyfox

Both Bannan and Palmer have had better games this season. Below their best today. Stronger down our left than right - at least until Wallace came on, who did well. 

Just because someone points out where a player could have done better it does not mean he had a shocking game or the writer hates him-for my money Palmer did okay, didn't get skinned, made most of his tackles -6 1/2 out of 10. Gave this mark because his crossing was poor and although it was a great run through on goal right at the end he should have scored. I also thought he was slow getting back sometimes when he lost the ball upfield.

That's what I call a balanced review.  

1 hour ago, bigash_swfc said:

I just think it's brainless when people slate full backs constantly when players are out of position in front of them...

We got caught out about 2-3 times with Bannan not tracking Van La Parra's run...but I suppose it hasn't been too bad.

Nothing against him but he's our weakest link simple really. And Palmer was out of position quite a few times regardless of bannan.  

He he isn't good enough him or hunt to face the better wingers in this division. Like I said no thing against the lad he just isn't in line with the step up in quality of players we have over the past year or so.