Derby tickets on sale?

11 hours ago, coopswfc76 said:

Why would you say that???

3100 is more than we have taken to any away game so far.

We have sold out every away match so far this season and this will be no different. The demand for this game will be massive and I reckon it will sell out by Wednesday.

Why am I bothered? Because, unlike Burton, Huddersfield, Brentford and many other  clubs in the division their ground isn't tin pot and they should give us a proper away allocation like we do for them. 

I'm sick of us giving rival teams the whole West stand end and then having them pi55 up our backs in return. Forest are a classic example, what they've done really winds me up. Do you think we'll only give Derby 3,100 when they come to Hillsborough? No, they'll get the entire west stand like we gave Villa. It will also be interesting to see if Villa reciprocate with a similar allocation in March.

I think other  clubs do it to us deliberately because of how we travel in numbers  and are taking the pi55. The club should do to other clubs what they do to us.

That's why I would say that. 

5 hours ago, OneDavidHirst said:

We have sold out every away match so far this season and this will be no different. The demand for this game will be massive and I reckon it will sell out by Wednesday.

Why am I bothered? Because, unlike Burton, Huddersfield, Brentford and many other  clubs in the division their ground isn't tin pot and they should give us a proper away allocation like we do for them. 

I'm sick of us giving rival teams the whole West stand end and then having them pi55 up our backs in return. Forest are a classic example, what they've done really winds me up. Do you think we'll only give Derby 3,100 when they come to Hillsborough? No, they'll get the entire west stand like we gave Villa. It will also be interesting to see if Villa reciprocate with a similar allocation in March.

I think other  clubs do it to us deliberately because of how we travel in numbers  and are taking the pi55. The club should do to other clubs what they do to us.

We've only sold out Burton, Brentford and Huddersfield this season, so I don't get your point.

Also derby can afford to give away teams so little because they sell out at home nearly every week.

6 hours ago, OneDavidHirst said:

Have we? Norwich ? Brum? Blackburn? deffo not sold out . Derbys gates are always good. Why the hell would they want/need to give us anymore?

7 hours ago, OneDavidHirst said:

And back in the real world we haven't sold out Cambridge, Norwich, Birmingham or Blackburn.

Apart from those though you are correct we have sold out every away game this season.

Oh Cardiff isn't selling that well either.

Edited by coopswfc76