Cardiff Away Ticket Details

On 07/10/2016 at 08:33, devon_owl said:

I would like to make it 1,000. Leeds always impose how great their away following is across social media yet took 900 down to Cardiff last season on a Tuesday night. It would be nice to get one over them!

Seriously think we'll struggle to take 1000. My guess, for what its worth, is about 600-700.

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 19:38, devon_owl said:

The more the merrier! Any updates on the amount sold now? I hope we break the 1,000 sold barrier. Owls fans meeting at the Gatekeeper Wetherspoons in Cardiff. Hope to see everyone there!

Is that Weathy' s in city centre? and can anybody tell me if the new ground is built where Ninian park used to be? and if not where is it? ta very muchly

Gatekeeper is opposite the Millennium Stadium just up from the main entrance if walking to the castle. A new alternative is shooters bar who have contacted the SWSWSWS and have said they will welcome Sheffield Wednesday fans there. Closer to the train station too being located in the tall building attached to the Millennium Stadium for those who remember in 2005. 

Hopefully the Huddersfield win will tempt a few more down.