Were going to batter someone soon.

Agreed we are going too... Problem

is consistency we don't have none and to be honest were not playing well for a full 90 mins. 

I do do believe we'll have a good year but with the squad we have we should be title contenders and we're gonna be chasing the last play off berth again.

Do believe we'll solve these problems tho and get there 

4 minutes ago, coe_22 said:

This will only happen if hooper and fletcher are on the pitch together! Hooper is proven the best finisher at the club. I genuinely believe he would have buried that chance FF had saved in the 1st half.

Exactly right, we're in danger of being like Arsenal are at times and flattering to deceive. You could fill your team with 10 cesc fabregas' and you'd probably dominate possesion and create lots of chances but you need something up top to take those chances or it would all be for nothing. 

As pointed out by Sky yesterday we're in the top 3 for possesion and passing in the league this season but we're certaintly not 3rd in the table where it matters  

28 minutes ago, notts0wl said:

All these chance's, sooner or later were going to smash a team for 4 or 5, hopefully against Forest who can't keep a clean sheet for love nor persil.

Keep the faith. Its a tough league and a long season. 

and we can keep a clean sheet???

IF we batter anyone it will have to be someone who has had his eyes shut for a while...

as the cat's out of the bag...

solid at the back, solid defensive m/f, get a foot in when you can, and counter attack...

it's going out on tv on a regular basis...

2 minutes ago, horny owl said:

I hope the OP is right but I just can't see it

Yesterday was frustrating beyond belief and I think it's going to continue

Winning games by one goal is the best we can hope for

And I'd settle for that.

I agree I don't see why the players who aren't scoring now will suddenly start scoring but hopefully they'll prove me wrong 

People joke that we're Watford coz we have lots of their players but the difference is they had Deeney (and Igalo) up front scoring 25 goals. Something we are lacking right now 

I don't know how we could remedy the current situation though. We need Hooper & Fletcher to play together. We also need FF playing as he helps with the pressing game we play. To get the most out of reach its clear he needs to be on the left wing. So how the chuff do we fit all these into the same team? 

2 minutes ago, coe_22 said:

I don't know how we could remedy the current situation though. We need Hooper & Fletcher to play together. We also need FF playing as he helps with the pressing game we play. To get the most out of reach its clear he needs to be on the left wing. So how the chuff do we fit all these into the same team? 

Forestieri on the right, Bannan and Lee in the middle 

4 minutes ago, sjaowl said:

Lets hope it's Forest 6-0.

Then we can all calm down and enjoy our footy again. 

dreaming and hope won't cure this, it needs alternative tactics...

i'm not sure we can implement different tactics with our closed season recruitment having tied our hands behind our back on that subject...

the side pushing for automatic or at least an improvement on 6th. has nuhiu or joao for a replacement should fletcher or hooper get injured or suspended...

we've sasso at the back for a similar scenario, but if there's points awarded for having huggins of midfielders that you can't get into your side...

and will likely upset any balance and harmony within the group, then we should apply for those, we're nailed on...

We need to, if nothing but to release frustration from a turbulent start to the season. Brentford were crap against us, but their rout yday will help them settle and kick on. 

28 minutes ago, horny owl said:

I hope the OP is right but I just can't see it

Yesterday was frustrating beyond belief and I think it's going to continue

Winning games by one goal is the best we can hope for

And I'd settle for that.

There are goals in this team I am sure, once it all clicks in place someone will get battered. Main thing is we have the quality and at the moment its mostly been a pleasure to watch. We have had to endure absolute dross for 15 years, I am enjoying it at the moment, bit of patience required but we are moving forward. Lots to look forward to.

3 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

I agree I don't see why the players who aren't scoring now will suddenly start scoring but hopefully they'll prove me wrong 

People joke that we're Watford coz we have lots of their players but the difference is they had Deeney (and Igalo) up front scoring 25 goals. Something we are lacking right now 

I also hope we'll be proved wrong, but it seems with strikers, the unfortunate truth, is the old adage 'you get what you pay for'.

Still think we're a class act short in that dept.