Expensive Potter

Didnt reckon much to Reach last night, looked lost within the team, chose the wrong passes time and again and looked afraid to pass through balls. He reminded me of Darren potter and his crab style sideways passing. the only thing he did well was when he took on a couple of players, but for a 5m+ signing i expect a lot better for the money.

1 minute ago, Woodhouse_owl said:

Didnt reckon much to Reach last night, looked lost within the team, chose the wrong passes time and again and looked afraid to pass through balls. He reminded me of Darren potter and his crab style sideways passing. the only thing he did well was when he took on a couple of players, but for a 5m+ signing i expect a lot better for the money.

I understand football is all about opinions, but what a tosh comment to make.

Reach oozes class. Anyone who can't see that doesn't understand football.

5 minutes ago, Woodhouse_owl said:

I assume this post is an attempt at a wind up.

Just now, nebneeb said:

So you mean Jones?

Make him the scapegoat after 45 mins when the whole team played toilet...

How many promotions has he won?

Comparing to Potter...

lol

No Adam Reach, he's not worth the money we paid. no where near, worth about 500k at most

and im not scapegoating ive never done that before just dont get hyped up, because hes crap

Seems an odd comparison for Reach but funnily enough one of my Burnley supporting mates said when we signed Jones, he was a terrific player but he got a lot of stick from some Burnley fans for passing sideways and backwards a lot but he was crucial in helping them retain possession and a lot of their goals came from attacks started by Jones' simple passes and movements. I thought at the time the first part sounded like Potter and some of our fans wouldn't like it!

11 minutes ago, Woodhouse_owl said:

Just seen the highlights of Barca v Celtic last night....thought Messi looked a bit off the pace....clearly over the hill and the manager needs to stop playing Messi, Swarez and Neymar in the same team, its obviously not working!

Just now, Woodhouse_owl said:

No Adam Reach, he's not worth the money we paid. no where near, worth about 500k at most

and im not scapegoating ive never done that before just dont get hyped up, because hes crap

Whatever you think of Reach and his worth, how did you ever come up with a comparison with Potter? They are completely different players who play in completely different positions...