Winning is all

Guest jackmorris

Guest jackmorris

With a little luck we could have been in the Premier League this season but we are not.

So, we started again in the Championship and, therefore, we must win or forget it.

I respect DC and CC but this team has to go up this league and my message is clear,

We have the players and they have to work and work and work.

As I said, Winning is all.

4 minutes ago, jackmorris said:

With a little luck we could have been in the Premier League this season but we are not.

So, we started again in the Championship and, therefore, we must win or forget it.

I respect DC and CC but this team has to go up this league and my message is clear,

A draw can be a good result. Win at home draw away and you should get promoted.

Away against the top of the league in the final game where we need the draw for automatic. I'd take the point. Winning isn't always all.

:manager: Hello once more my massive friends!

I am looking to the concept of the jackmorris it is hinteresting to say the least.

Last but not least we will be considering at the idea. Of this I am certain. To be absolutely sure.

I am often telling to the Fernando and also to a Jackhunt, "putting the ball to the goal is the way of the game".

See you at the match tonight!

36 minutes ago, Blueblood said:

I think the best way to win is to have full energy and do more goals than the opposites 

It's really weird. Whenever someone posts something like this I read it in my head using Carlos's voice. 

I may may seek help.

7 hours ago, jackmorris said:

This post takes me back to the first AI experiments using a basic algorithm...don't know why though.