Top 10 comedy moments at Hillsboro'

Maybe someone can do a poll a little later...but I'll go first with 2...

On the ward I worked on at The Hallamshire, there was a consultant who was an Arsenal fan...never went...obviously cos he was based in Sheffield...and Wednesday were in the lower league, Arsenal never came...and I used to slag him off for being an elitist...he used to slag me off for..well..."Why in the name of f.ook do you go" sorta thingy...I used to say Wednesday were an institution handed down from father to son..and really had f.ook all to do with football...and invited him to come to a game...

Anyroad up...He came to an Owls game with me...It was the one where "Coughlan?) (sp)...got kicked in the head..., and he carried on trying to defend while covered in blood and trying to pull his shirt over his head..he looked like the headless horseman running in the complete opposite direction from where the ball was...I was in f.ookin' tucks...as were most Owls fans around me...and after the game, the Arsenal lad said, it was probably the most enjoyable game he had been to in years...

Me second...Is when Leon Clarke dressed in a snood and gloves tried an overhead kick and volleyed it into his own face.....any others??

In the old days when there was standing on the leppings lane end, a rocket of a free kick went over the bar and hit the concrete edge bit where there was a slight overhang on the upper tier....and the ball shot downwards at an extreme angle and hit a bloke on the back of the head, knocking him down and making him drop his pie.  erm...you had to be there.  I think it was Brian Hornsby who struck the free kick, might be wrong.

6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Which game was it where the Owls fan was in the penalty area trying to head the ball in when Wednesday scored?......sure ive seen it on here somewhere...

Wasn't that the game v Norwich at end of 81/82 season? Will try and find youtube clip in a sec....