Official January Transfer Window Thread

Just now, rivelinowls said:

Aeroswfc,

Agree with most of yours but would take Mancienne too.

Seen him live several times and has always impressed.

Plus , his contract ends next  June so will be relatively cheap January, then fits in with DC' sstrategy.

Bruce said on Radio 5 Monday that they have 8 strikers and he only plays 1 upfront so some have to go January.

Clears way for us on Jordan Rhodes.

A cheeky big also for Andre Gray? Seems Burnley don't think he's Premiership stuff.

And Judge won't be flying until Easter.  

totally forgot about Andre gray ,he would be a excellent signing.maybe David Jones could have a word with him

Loovens may be slow and poor at passing but when he is not in the team we miss his organisation. Sadly he's at the age where it seems he's going to be injured more often than not so we need a replacement.

It's extremely unlikely but we should test Brighton by bidding for Dunk. And not some stupid bid like we were submitting over summer.

He fits Carlos' style with his passing. Not too slow either. Him & Lees would be one hell of a partnership.

I've only seen that Leeds centre back once, but they are 4th in the league and he looked comfortable against some good strikers (villa) 

Id take that Forest fullback Perreira, also on loan from Benfica. 

We we should be contacting the parents clubs to see about full transfers. 

Wiki. 

Pontus Sven Gustav Jansson (born 13 February 1991) is a Swedish professional footballer who plays as a centre back for English side Leeds United on loan from Italian club Torino and the Sweden national team.

During the Summer of 2016, Jansson was selected in the Sweden national team squad for Euro 2016, however he remained an unused substitute for Sweden in all their 3 games.

According to the West Midlands Press it would appear that Villa are already lining up their signings. 

January transfer window: Aston Villa closing in on double swoop

Boss Steve Bruce has revealed Villa are already closing in on a double swoop ahead of the January transfer window.

The manager has verbally agreed a loan deal for one player and hopes to reach agreement with another by the end of Friday, as he seeks to strengthen Villa’s squad for a promotion push.

Though the identities of the players is not known, one is thought to be a goalkeeper, with Bruce keen to stress he will only bring in players to improve on those he already has.

When asked about his plans for the upcoming window, Bruce replied: “I already have one I hope in the bag, verbally. That will be good for us.

“By this afternoon I possibly could have two, which would be a really good addition to us.

3 hours ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

According to the West Midlands Press it would appear that Villa are already lining up their signings. 

January transfer window: Aston Villa closing in on double swoop

Boss Steve Bruce has revealed Villa are already closing in on a double swoop ahead of the January transfer window.

The manager has verbally agreed a loan deal for one player and hopes to reach agreement with another by the end of Friday, as he seeks to strengthen Villa’s squad for a promotion push.

Though the identities of the players is not known, one is thought to be a goalkeeper, with Bruce keen to stress he will only bring in players to improve on those he already has.

When asked about his plans for the upcoming window, Bruce replied: “I already have one I hope in the bag, verbally. That will be good for us.

“By this afternoon I possibly could have two, which would be a really good addition to us.

Westwood was mentioned by BBC Radio West Midlands this week as the goalkeeper 

Guest wilyfox
2 hours ago, sheriwozgod said:

Heard a rumour that we are after Tendayi Darikwa on loan in january.

That would be good. Like Jones, a promotion winner with Burnley. Good pace down the sides.