Official January Transfer Window Thread

10:45

O’DONNELL JOINS ROTHERHAM

Richard O’Donnell has joined Rotherham from Bristol City for an undisclosed fee.

The 28-year-old joins the Sky Bet Championship club for the second time having previously been on loan at Millmoor in 2008.

Following the news that Lee Camp has been ruled out for the season with a knee injury, O’Donnell will compete with Lewis Price for a starting spot.

58 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Ive always rated him, decent signing for them. Be nice if they forgot about CH now and we could sign him. Reports they wanted both though

He's a bit Lewis McGugan/ Aiden McGeady for me - quality footballer with a goal in him... when he wants to, which is usually every half a dozen games.

1 minute ago, bigrbuk said:

*cough cough*

Hot shot striker Adthe Nuhiu in £650k move to RCD Espanyol is now on the cards. Talks happened earlier today between Agent and Club. #swfc

Hot shot?  I can't wait for the next Barcelona derby - MSN v Big Dave.  

Messi, Suarez and Neymar won't stand a chance lol

10 minutes ago, siggi jonsson said:

Keep him only player who can change a game for us 

Thought Sam Winnall did that for us last week. We need mobility up top esp. with our midfield painfully pedestrian without Kieran Lee. Fletch will have the role of old fashioned target man and defensive reinforcement for corners etc when we want to play that way, £650k is a decent fee for a whole hearted trier/ hot shot who rarely hits the target. Callum McM also well capable of changing a game and has hit the ground running more than McGeady did last year. FF remains our ultimate game changer.

I'd be over moon if we got 2.5-3.5 million for him and Joao and we brought in Rhodes and houriane 

our offensive options would be right up there if not the best in the league 

Wallace

mcmanaman

matias

Buckley

reach

urby

sougo

bannan

houriane

lee

abdi

forestieri

hooper

fletcher

winnal

rhodes 

We do seem to be carrying a lot of wide players now considering we don't play with them 

no doubt we will always go with hutch so basically out of the above list pick your best 5

some serious options there and obviously some fat need trimming 

1 hour ago, Owl_in_Oz said:

If Villa don't get promoted within two seasons I can see them going the way of so many big clubs before them - a trip to the Pub League in about 4 years.

And they have been down there before, so not impossible just cant see Bruce taking them down there.