Birmingham away

On 30/08/2016 at 12:59, wenzdyboy said:

If your plans have 'suddenly changed', then why not give them back to the club for resale? This way they would be re-introduced to the queueing system, rather than you potentially selling them to someone who has never even been to a game. 

The chances of him selling them to someone on this site, that haven't been to a game are virtually zero. Surely?

On Tuesday, September 06, 2016 at 21:13, Orlando_Trustful said:

This will never sell out on TV.

Not even sold 2000 tickets yet.

We never travel well when it's one sky. It seems nearly every away game recently is on sky so at some point you gotta say roger it and just go. 

Not having a go at people. Just Saying. 

i am certainly not one do dictate when people should and shouldnt go to games as that to put it mildly is annoying. having said that, for the many last season and this moaning they cant get to games etc as they sell out too quick, surely this is the perfect chance? 

Forget its on sky , its relatively close and a decent day out 

On 9/8/2016 at 10:44, coopswfc76 said:

This will be 3 from 5 and soon to be 4 from 6 away games we haven't sold out.

All that talk about point system stops people going away is gonads as thats 4 away games anybody could have gone to by mid September.

maybe the travelling support is down for the reason that this season we have 5k more season ticket holders and the money that that entails as forced some to be a bit more choosey on what games they can  afford to  attend ....i'll hold my hands and admit i dont go away if the game is being televised and i'm sure i'm not the only one

On 08/09/2016 at 10:44, coopswfc76 said:

This will be 3 from 5 and soon to be 4 from 6 away games we haven't sold out.

All that talk about point system stops people going away is gonads as thats 4 away games anybody could have gone to by mid September.

Which games didn't we sell out at? Genuine question I assumed we'd sold out at Norwich, Burton and Brentford.