APPEAL AFTER CARS TARGETED DURING SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FOOTBALL MATCH

Just now, S36 OWL said:

Six weeks ago some scumbag stole the entire exhaust system off my Mercedes Sprinter van during the night. It was parked right outside my front door , right underneath our bedroom window . The coppers said they were after the catalytic converter because Mercedes use Platanium  in them. The new system cost me £2500 . 

They never tried to steal the van or break into it , they just want the Cat . 

Bloody hell! That's crazy. I would be fuming!

55 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Speak English women!

This is no laughing matter, it would be my leather belt fr aroundy waist I would use it to beat the vandals senseless!

Of course you would...more like try to get more negs on your internet persona...we've had this conversation before haven't we?

On 8 August 2016 at 17:36, Cheshowl said:

Hope they find the scumbags. Talking of tVVats knocking about yesterday, there seemed to be more than normal of our lot. Anyone see that group of 4/5 young lads walking down penistone road towards north stand entrances, kicking off on some midle aged villa fan who was just minding his own business? Carried on walking with his head down while they were threatening to knock his jaw off until a steward got hold of him and ushered him away. They then set on a elderly couple, must have been at least 75 years old, giving them verbal abuse. Really makes my blood boil seeing things like that at a match, especially as I was the only one to say something to them. A bloke in front of me later apologised to the elderly couple saying "we aren't all like that" but they were off in a shot.

On 8 August 2016 at 17:36, Cheshowl said:

Hope they find the scumbags. Talking of tVVats knocking about yesterday, there seemed to be more than normal of our lot. Anyone see that group of 4/5 young lads walking down penistone road towards north stand entrances, kicking off on some midle aged villa fan who was just minding his own business? Carried on walking with his head down while they were threatening to knock his jaw off until a steward got hold of him and ushered him away. They then set on a elderly couple, must have been at least 75 years old, giving them verbal abuse. Really makes my blood boil seeing things like that at a match, especially as I was the only one to say something to them. A bloke in front of me later apologised to the elderly couple saying "we aren't all like that" but they were off in a shot.

Surprised more hasn't been mentioned about the lad who got knocked out near the tram stop after the match. No idea which 'side' he belonged to but he was in a right mess. 

2 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Six weeks ago some scumbag stole the entire exhaust system off my Mercedes Sprinter van during the night. It was parked right outside my front door , right underneath our bedroom window . The coppers said they were after the catalytic converter because Mercedes use Platanium  in them. The new system cost me £2500 . 

They never tried to steal the van or break into it , they just want the Cat . 

Happened a couple of doors down from us on a DPD delivery van

5 hours ago, mrgund said:

Nah, needed a bumper respraying but mainly from wear and tear and a few bumps and scratches collected over the years. It's nice and glossy like new now.

I know. It was just my rubbish attempt at humour. I was hinting at it being you who had pinched his bumper for your car.

Never mind. I'm leaving quietly now.

Just now, dan27 said:

I know. It was just my rubbish attempt at humour. I was hinting at it being you who had pinched his bumper for your car.

Never mind. I'm leaving quietly now.

Oh haha! 

I get it now! 

56 minutes ago, cardiffowl06 said:

Could do with more CCTV on streets used for match day car parking. Like many have said - the low-life scum who do this make my blood boil. 

That street won't get it though. It's about 70 meters long if that and never used apart from 3-4 hours when ever we play. 

People should just park elsewhere as this will keep happening no doubt. 

I'd advise anyone in here not to use this road and save your self the hassle of having to deal with what these low life tails are doing. 

Problem is the road is out of the way , little chance of anyone passing by , doesn't go anywhere with a field behind it . Just give the place a wide birth . You shouldn't have to but the police don't care and for the extra few minutes walk could save you loads of hassle . Stick something on the official site for drivers both home and away to avoid the road wouldn't go amiss and could save people loads of grief .

2 hours ago, Kameron said:

Doubt anyone would recognise the lowlife, but surely the registration of his car should be readable on the original footage.

Mind you, he probably nicked the car to carry out the theftWTF:.