APPEAL AFTER CARS TARGETED DURING SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FOOTBALL MATCH

2 hours ago, Donny El said:

To be honest the car has not been targeted because of football. It's just unlucky as somebody is needing a red front end off a corsa which also had a front spoiler. Probably find it on eBay or the likes. There is a gang going around targeting Vauxhall corsa for front ends. I am getting at least 3 calls a day pricing up the said parts. Work at a Vauxhall garage. 

And rear bumpers I'm afraid..

1 hour ago, flying-owl said:

While I was at the Brighton playoff game, some scumbags drilled holes in my X-Trail fuel tank just to get a couple of gallons of diesel.

Had to drive back to South Wales with a "temporary fix"

Cost a fortune to fix. Would've been cheaper to buy em some flipping diesel.

A while back somebody smashed the side window on my lads car to nick his radio. Radio was worth about £30 so a tenner at the nearest pub / Cash convertors. Cost £75 to get the window replaced. He said the same as you if they'd asked him he would've given them the radio

a chemist friend of mine once made up a colorless,non lethal concoction and poured it into a empty vodka bottle,left it in the glove dept of his car and waited til it was stolen,weeks later three lads were admitted to A&E suffering from severe stomach pains and a nasty dose of the shi*ts,he was fined and given a warning but the smug look on his face was,he said,worth it.

17 hours ago, theowlsman said:

When I lived in Totley, a friend of mine's car was stolen. Some thick tvvat bragged in the pub of stealing it and was overheard.

Seems he had an unfortunate accident some time later which broke all his fingers. I keep wondering how he wiped his arse. 

Best way to be honest - catch the fookers in the act and dish out some indiscriminate justice .. not like any other fookers gonna do owt!

6 hours ago, dan27 said:

Wasn't it you who had damaged a bumper not long back?

Nah, needed a bumper respraying but mainly from wear and tear and a few bumps and scratches collected over the years. It's nice and glossy like new now.

Going back to when I was younger (80’s), one of the neighbours cars was stolen in Rotherham, it was seen outside one our local pubs in Maltby. 

So the neighbour walks in and asks whose car it was in the car park, as he had just pranged it,

Of course the lobber jumped up shouting and acting all hard, an ambulance was called, and the police arrived.

Lobber was arrested in the ambulance, no charges pressed against my neighbour, as lobber took the first swing (so said the entire pub). lol 

On 08/08/2016 at 16:06, mrgund said:

wtf, why would people steal a bumper? I don't get it. Hope they catch them! 

Six weeks ago some scumbag stole the entire exhaust system off my Mercedes Sprinter van during the night. It was parked right outside my front door , right underneath our bedroom window . The coppers said they were after the catalytic converter because Mercedes use Platanium  in them. The new system cost me £2500 . 

They never tried to steal the van or break into it , they just want the Cat .