OFFICIAL 2016/17 BBC Radio Sheffield Football Heaven SWFC Thread

5 minutes ago, aeroswfc said:

He probably is but his drivel is boring on this show. 

Is he completely different to how he is on radio? 

Well he was very welcoming to me in the pub bought me a Guinness, hes really knowledgeable on his team 

2-1 Ken was delight to chat with and the guy who invited me along Pete The Miller who is a pal of my Bro is a really good guy 

Just now, Lawrie Madden said:

Well he was very welcoming to me in the pub bought me a Guinness, hes really knowledgeable on his team 

2-1 Ken was delight to chat with and the guy who invited me along Pete The Miller who is a pal of my Bro is a really good guy 

seriously ?  would run a mile if he sat near me boring pillock

On 29/01/2017 at 16:06, Wild Will Smith said:

Who exactly did Brian the Blade manage? Is it some sort of self depreciating thing he has going on with the presenters? I don't get it.

On 29/01/2017 at 16:27, aeroswfc said:

Some Sunday League side.

So uses that too make himself the big i am. 

He knows Football. 

Everyone else doesn't. 

6 hours ago, sweetsheri said:

He managed Ball Albion.

They were decent but he was a complete nob on the touchline..

I played against them for a few sides, Arborthorne ea being one. Always a bit tasty those games..

Jack Hobson up front would head a grenade!

Yes he did well with Ball Albion but to get decent players he used to back hand them or give them work through his double glazing business ( He used to live opposite the Ball at the top of Thornborough Road) 

32 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Arbor had a few bad lads Roy young and fitzpatrick spring to mind 

Fitzpatrick was a feckin psychopath .

I worked with jack Hobson a bit and trained with him somewhere , it might of been Hillsborough boys club and yes he was a big strong lad . 

Bruno was always a gobby git played against him and against the Ball 

6 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Yes he did well with Ball Albion but to get decent players he used to back hand them or give them work through his double glazing business ( He used to live opposite the Ball at the top of Thornborough Road) 

I worked with jack Hobson a bit and trained with him somewhere , it might of been Hillsborough boys club and yes he was a big strong lad . 

Mick and Kenny were decent strikers, too much time spent on Holidays though ! 

9 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

He used to do a fine rendition of Tom Jones and Delilah at 11pm on a Saturday night in The Ball !!

Bruno was Ok - it was his daughter that was the real scary one..................