OFFICIAL 2016/17 BBC Radio Sheffield Football Heaven SWFC Thread

On 27/01/2017 at 19:10, Bramhall Owl said:

That would be United and their hoofball........or maybe Simonsen's penalty. Does anyone know if the ball has come back into the earth's stratosphere yet?

I Heard that the last reported sighting of the match ball was that it was on it's way to Saturn right now.lol

http://spaceaim.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Saturn.png

19 minutes ago, Wild Will Smith said:

Who exactly did Brian the Blade manage? Is it some sort of self depreciating thing he has going on with the presenters? I don't get it.

Some Sunday League side.

So uses that too make himself the big i am. 

He knows Football. 

Everyone else doesn't. 

Just now, aeroswfc said:

Some Sunday League side.

So uses that too make himself the big i am. 

He knows Football. 

Everyone else doesn't. 

That it?

I expected at least higher levels of non league, like Evo-Stik level. I can pop to a handful of local non league clubs at the weekend and chat with an ex professional footballer who coaches at that level about the game, for the price of admission to the club house.

I guess the BBC give him a platform to inspire others to call in to mock him then?

3 minutes ago, Wild Will Smith said:

That it?

I expected at least higher levels of non league, like Evo-Stik level. I can pop to a handful of local non league clubs at the weekend and chat with an ex professional footballer who coaches at that level about the game, for the price of admission to the club house.

I guess the BBC give him a platform to inspire others to call in to mock him then?

When it's really quiet on the show. 

There are rumours they ring him to give it a lift. 

But it gets boring really fast. 

Edited by aeroswfc

24 minutes ago, aeroswfc said:

When it's really quiet on the show. 

There are rumours they ring him to give it a lift. 

But it gets boring really fast. 

But by doing that they're making listeners switch off. There's a few of em, same old bilge spurted out.

There's  one of ours, can't remember his name, half of time he doesn't even listen to the game, never mind go but he rings up every loss/ draw 

6 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

But by doing that they're making listeners switch off. There's a few of em, same old bilge spurted out.

There's  one of ours, can't remember his name, half of time he doesn't even listen to the game, never mind go but he rings up every loss/ draw 

Like posters on here. 

5 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

From the small number of times I've listened I bet 70% of the callers I've heard have come out with "I don't go to ththe games but..." or something similar. Half of them sound like they are half cut.

Boring old farts with nothing better to do I guess. Bet they all had trials and hurt their biscuit knees too.

5 hours ago, Wild Will Smith said:

From the small number of times I've listened I bet 70% of the callers I've heard have come out with "I don't go to ththe games but..." or something similar. Half of them sound like they are half cut.

Boring old farts with nothing better to do I guess. Bet they all had trials and hurt their biscuit knees too.

To be fair I think most of the regular callers of all clubs attend most home matches, there's only really Mansfield Mick who makes it fairly known that he doesn't attend many matches.