OFFICIAL 2016/17 BBC Radio Sheffield Football Heaven SWFC Thread

Guest everydays_wednesday
Just now, S36 OWL said:

Cant eat a pie without Hendo`s. Its just not done 

Controversy alert.....I hate Hendersons relish......although I hate all relish !!

there, I have finally got it out of my system after 55 years of torment !

12 minutes ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

Call up yourself then and show them how it's done.

No thanks. I hardly ever listen, I've listened a few times this week to hear the Barnsley fans with Winnall and then for news of Rhodes then Sheff U fans after a poor run. Bored of it already.

It barely passes for entertainment. The funny part of it is hearing the hosts actually laugh at callers under their breath. Listen out for it. Makes me chuckle every time.

1 minute ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

My contact with Hendersons is sadly over, Villa have come in with an offer I can't refuse to plug Worcestershire Sauce. Just a few minor contract details to Iron out other than the fact that my salary has quintupled. :tango: 

Plugging that stuff on this site will get you a lifetime ban 

lol

Just now, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

My contact with Hendersons is sadly over, Villa have come in with an offer I can't refuse to plug Worcestershire Sauce. Just a few minor contract details to Iron out other than the fact that my salary has quintupled. :tango: 

Make sure you do it "the right way" though Nev

Just now, Wild Will Smith said:

No thanks. I hardly ever listen, I've listened a few times this week to hear the Barnsley fans with Winnall and then for news of Rhodes then Sheff U fans after a poor run. Bored of it already.

It barely passes for entertainment. The funny part of it is hearing the hosts actually laugh at callers under their breath. Listen out for it. Makes me chuckle every time.

Call up and entertain us with a different subject.

Or you will hear the same people. That's how it works.