Post traumatic Wembley disorder

Help, really struggling here, ever since Saturday all I can hear is "We're on our way". And I mean all the time, when I'm falling to sleep, at the shop, in the shower. I occasionally get a bit of respite and it's "We've got Bannan"

How long will it last? It's driving me insane, anyone else the same?

Edited by Bukta

Probably going to be the only one, but I love the tune but really hate the words.

I know you're all going to call me marry but it reminds me of United singing about something they haven't done yet such as Boxing Day, Mind the Gap and the olés after 20 minutes of the FA cup semi final. They went on to fail at them all and we have followed suit.

Really wish we would take the "Premier League" part out of it, or save the song until its nailed on.

Sorry.....fire away.

Edited by Miffed

Help, really struggling here, ever since Saturday all I can hear is "We're on our way". And I mean all the time, when I'm falling to sleep, at the shop, in the shower. I occasionally get a bit of respite and it's "We've got Bannan"

How long will it last? It's driving me insane, anyone else the same?

lol exactly same mate

We got a train back from Wembley Park about 1030 which was almost deserted. We walked all the way down the train cos we could hear Wednesdayites singing it. There were non, it was the wind, all four of us could hear it. Bananas!

Edited by goodytheowl