Season tickets

I thought i explained ash? When you are faced with the choice of feeding the kids and paying the mortgage or getting a season ticket obviously getting early bird is out of the question. I was devastated last year when I couldn't get mine. First time I'd missed since 1984!

I don't feel I need to explain my financial. Personal, or geographical situation to Ash.

Suffice to say I want a season ticket this year.

Anything else is none of his business.

Why are they unavailable? I understand the 'buy early save money' idea but why make them available for a month, stop selling them for a month, then put them on sale again etc? Just put them on sale, buy before X date and it's so much, buy after and it's this much. 

Sure lol 

We can't do every game as hes at his dads every other weekend but still as cheap to get season ticket for him. Mine will be done as a member as not worth forking out for ST. If only...

3 hours ago, Dave DJ said:

When do the seats not reclaimed by current ST Holders yet become available??

I've seen 1st July being mentioned on here, notsure if that's confirmed though.

I got lucky today and spotted an aisle seat so called up and got my Season Ticket seat swapped. That seat was 100% NOT available when I originally purchased a week ago.

On 13 June 2016 at 16:38, RigBon said:

I've seen 1st July being mentioned on here, notsure if that's confirmed though.

I got lucky today and spotted an aisle seat so called up and got my Season Ticket seat swapped. That seat was 100% NOT available when I originally purchased a week ago.

That particular seat may have been reserved for an existing season ticket holder. That person may have have renewed, but moved, hence the seat becoming available now.