Entrance K

This has been bugging me all week, apologies if its been addressed already, but did anyone else get held up at Entrance K on Saturday?

I started queuing at approx. 4:25 pm (not an unreasonable time IMO) but due to a problem with the turnstiles it took 30 mins to get in.

As a consequence of this I didn't get to my seat until the kicked off and therefore missed the build up.

Does anyone know what the issue was as other entrances seemed to be working fine.

I went through with no issues but I went in quite early. I had the same entrance for last years NFL game and it seems it backs up near kick off time as we only just made the start because of the scanners playing up at the time.

At the same entrance? Or a different one?

The annoying thing was that the adjacent entrances were working fine but for a time no one was being allowed in via K.

Presumably the scanners were playing up?

Glad someone else brought up entrance K

Got off coach at about 4pm due to it taking 6 hours to get there. By the time I had got a programme, quick snack and walked up Wembley way it was about 4.20 when I got the the entrance. Already rammed.

Literally the queue didnt move until about 4.50 when a few started having a go at stewards as the entrance next door was empty. Finally took my seat about 5 mins into the match.

I was looking forward to prematch build up.

I dont think it should take 45 mins to get into a national stadium. It's not like there were thousands queueing at that gate. It just didnt move.

We set off about 4:15 into entrance K and only just got in for hi ho Sheffield Wednesday.

It's obviously busy and you expect that but the waiting for stuff seemed to take even longer for a stadium that should be used to dealing with it. At half time I went for a wee wee and then a bottle of water. I left at bang on half-time yet was still 3 mins late for second half.

I was at K - about 4:15.

Got to my seat about 4:55 after a quick slash. Was a tad worried outside.

I think what they do is stop the turnstiles when there's a build up of fans inside, because they all have to go up the escalator.

At the same entrance? Or a different one?

The annoying thing was that the adjacent entrances were working fine but for a time no one was being allowed in via K.

Presumably the scanners were playing up?

Yeah the same entrance, although there was a more thorough security check in place for the American football, I was really surprised how on Saturday I just strolled through after scanning my ticket.

Yeah the same entrance, although there was a more thorough security check in place for the American football, I was really surprised how on Saturday I just strolled through after scanning my ticket.

I got metal detected at gate K, then went thru the ticket scanner, then they did a visual assessment on whether they felt I needed patting down, that's pretty thorough!

Apparently loads of people stupidly left it to 4.25pm to try and get in, caused a hold up lol

Those that entered before 4pm had no issues at all.

Agree

We went in at 3.50 and walked straight up to the bar and had a good look round then sat in our seats

taking in the atmosphere..

I don't get people moaning about queues to get in when they leave it that late