How are you all getting on so far?

...three weird faces, relaxed, just had breakfast and about to dress for the occasion. Mention on Radio 4 with Mr Vaughn totally owning fatty Prescott and looking forward to the journey to Wembley via lunch and a few beers.

As relaxed as can be...

Had a good night with the family last night around Leicester Square and Covent Garden including about an hour with the rest of the Wednesday fans in the streets outside Covent Garden station.

My daughter was delighted when one bloke managed to get hold of the inflatable football that was being bashed around for her and the whole crowd started with the woooooooaaahhh as she got ready to hit it.

Thank you by the way if you were the guy who was helping the girls get the inflatable. You really made their night.

I'm relaxed now I'm in Brussels awaiting the Eurostar to st Pancras, but with the train strike the missus had to bring us by car, and ending up getting lost on her way home, spent an hour driving round Brussels and ended up back at the train station:)....bless her.

20 minutes and we're on our way, wil be in st Pancras by 12.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!

Not going unfortunately but just preparing shirts etc for my Czech mates who are now rooting for us because of Pudil. Have a Fire training exercise this afternoon, hoping it will be over in time for the match, if not we will all watch it at the station with copious amounts of falling over water.

All those going, safe trip have a great day and sing your hearts out for the lads. 

Think there will be a lot of people with no voice tomorrow if Cardiff is anything to judge it by, then I couldn't talk for a couple of days lol