Anybody got an extra?

Guest Coloradowl

Guest Coloradowl

Hello all. This is kind of a bad way to introduce myself, but here goes. 

I'm Ted. I'm 21 years old from Colorado in the US. I'm very much a newbie when it comes to English football, but Wednesday are the only team that I've found myself drawn towards. If you really want to know the reasons why, I can tell you sometime. But anyhow; I'm in the UK for the first time in my life this month and I've been following the team excitedly the last few months; first in hopes that they'd make the playoff, and then that they'd make it to the final. Well, they did, and it would be the most amazing introduction to (non-MLS) association football I could imagine to see them at Wembley. 

TL;DR if anyone has a spare ticket I would be happy to pay you face value plus a little extra for your trouble. I'd also be eager to learn all the chants and songs. I know there are many people who have waited 16 years to see this day, so I obviously don't expect anything and those who have been there for all these years deserve to be there ahead of me. However, if any of you would like to have someone who is eager to learn everything they can about the Owls and who can cheer quite loudly, I would be honored to attend.

Send me a PM if you're interested. 

I look forward to getting to know you all either way in the near future, as I've cast my lot in for the Wednesday now and I don't think there's any going back on that.