Sondico for 150 Year Aniversary Kit?

Have they been a good omen? Do you trust em with the new badge design? Do we need better for a historic anniversary kit? Could you image a team wearing Sondico in the premiership? Aside from the big guns with their templates who would be a better realistic alternative?

Not sure about omen

Wouldn't trust them to make a cup of tea

Yes we deserve a better kit supplier but we are stuck with them for one more season.

If we go up, then it will be Sondico at least for the first season,

Umbro, Adidas or Under Armour for me. Not struck on Nike, made a right mess of the England kits and don't get me started on the price.

whats wrong with sondico ?....this years kit looks ok to me .

Regardless of the design which is not for me the quality is rather poor for the price compared to your Adidas, under armor gear. This is going to be a historic kit - first one with the new badge and there were rumours that Chansiri wasn't happy with their new design for next season.

Edited by TrueOwl

Not sure about omen

Yes we deserve a better kit supplier but we are stuck with them for one more season.

Umbro, Adidas or Under Armour for me. Not struck on Nike, made a right mess of the England kits and don't get me started on the price.

This one a million times for me. It's not one of the "big" names but still a great sports wear brand, plus they have made some nice looking kits. Tottenhams a couple of seasons back was nice and it's a plain white shirt, still looked class. 

Not sure about omen

that wouldnt be an issue. if we had nike it would be one of their lower league templets regardless of what division we are in. same for addidas. the only team in england with a bespoke nike design is city. no idea why people want a bland template. umbro would be fantastic though 

The only problem I have with Sondico is the longevity of the kit

The sponsor on this seasons is all messed up round the edges, that WAWAW has come off the back, its started to pull in places too, and I've been as careful as possible washing it on low temps etc because of what the badge was like last season and its STILL done all that.

I love the design this season, just the quality has let it down

Replica shirts are mostly for kids I think you'll agree. If I had kids I'd want em to be proud to wear that shirt. Don't want em looking like poor relations in the School yard compared to all the glory hunting gits. It's harder to win over younger new fans as it is - having a great kit from a big-ish name would be a good start.

Edited by TrueOwl

Replica shirts are mostly for kids I think you'll agree. If I had kids I'd want em to be proud to wear that shirt. Don't want em looking like poor relations in the School yard compared to all the glory hunting gits. It's harder to win over younger new fans as it is - having a great kit from a big-ish name would be a good start.

Well if adults aren't allowed to wear them and they are for kids only then they can be made by George at Asda for all i care, at least you'll get a 100 day guarantee.