Ticket buyers beware.

The last few days have been desperately trying to buy a ticket for my son to go to Wembley with me.

Have been led up the garden path by so called fellow fans on here claiming to have spare tickets which I can purchase,none of these have been straight with me and have let me/us down after agreeing to sell me a ticket so watch out for these idiots.

Usernames going by CHris_s And also Jadsweetowl are complete tools avoid them!.

So if anyone would like to spread some love and sell me a spare ticket please pm me....

WAWAW!!

Guest Owls1984

I had the same thing with CHris s! Tried to get money through PayPal and said he would post the tickets. Be carful. Uto

The last few days have been desperately trying to buy a ticket for my son to go to Wembley with me.

Have been led up the garden path by so called fellow fans on here claiming to have spare tickets which I can purchase,none of these have been straight with me and have let me/us down after agreeing to sell me a ticket so watch out for these idiots.

Arranged to meet one last night but he didn't show up.

Arranged to collect from other one today now not replying to any contact I try.

Usernames going by CHris_s And also Jadsweetowl are complete tools avoid them!.

So if anyone would like to spread some love and sell me a spare ticket please pm me....

WAWAW!!

I had the same thing with CHris s! Tried to get money through PayPal and said he would post the tickets. Be carful. Uto

Yes avoiding any direct contact with me now as I said I will collect today. Should have smelled a rat with his poor communication before today.

Guest Liam6576

Jadsweetowl for sure.

Messaged from her original thread and she agreed to sell me all three. I asked about collection she said no (even though I offered to drive to her, she's two hours away from me). Asked for a phone number, see ticket proof of purchase, picture of the tickets. she provided me with none of these. said she collected the tickets from the box office which I fear is BS.

She wanted to meet at Wembley way around 3:30 which is cutting it a bit late so had to look else where for tickets. Not sure if she's genuine or not but I would be proper weary of her as she hasn't provided proof of tickets at all!

Jadsweetowl for sure.

Messaged from her original thread and she agreed to sell me all three. I asked about collection she said no (even though I offered to drive to her, she's two hours away from me). Asked for a phone number, see ticket proof of purchase, picture of the tickets. she provided me with none of these. said she collected the tickets from the box office which I fear is BS.

She wanted to meet at Wembley way around 3:30 which is cutting it a bit late so had to look else where for tickets. Not sure if she's genuine or not but I would be proper weary of her as she hasn't provided proof of tickets at all!

Hi Liam

My contact was supposedly with a bloke called Michael who arranged to meet last night in chapeltown,this was through jadesweetowls post.

Guest Liam6576

Hi Liam

My contact was supposedly with a bloke called Michael who arranged to meet last night in chapeltown,this was through jadesweetowls post.

Yeah, not the same name she gave me for collection at Wembley, She also never said they were potentially being sold to other people! 

I eventually found two tickets from a guy on twitter and picking them up Saturday, he had no problem showing me proof of tickets haha

Yeah, not the same name she gave me for collection at Wembley, She also never said they were potentially being sold to other people!

I eventually found two tickets from a guy on twitter and picking them up Saturday, he had no problem showing me proof of tickets haha

Hope that turns out right for you........jammy bigger.lol

Jadsweetowl for sure.

Guest Lewis Kay

I have been scammed £150 of Chris_s he agreed to meet today for the two tickets and is now not answering his phone, looks like ill have to watch it on telly😕

Guest Lewis Kay

who to? and he was supposed to meet today at 8 and is now not answering phone and we have been to the address he gave us and he does not live there, gutted