Pre-match boozers

I know there are going to be groups of wednesdayites scattered around throughout LANDAAAAN TOWN but where will be the best place to congregate before the match?

Will folk be just going out where they are staying or making a journey to a central location? Shepherds bush is always a good shout, (just don't bring any milk) was there for qpr Nuhius first game and was a cracking atmosphere at walkabout.

What are your plans?

Guest Park Head owl

Usually the west stand team get the green man about 5 minute walk from Wembley so I'm guessing most will go there

If anyone is daft enough to go into Central London especially Covent Garden...avoid the Punch and Judy (just avoids the carnage of day trippers and street jugglers!!) and en masse at The Lamb and Flag. It is up it's own little street...space to drink outside.

http://www.lambandflagcoventgarden.co.uk/

Real ale..... interesting history....

http://hidden-london.com/the-guide/lamb-and-flag/

Edited by F. Spiksley

If people want somewhere where it is easy to get to Wembley after a few drinks, there is The Globe or a Wetherspoons opposite/next to Baker Street station, and then you can catch the metropolitan line straight up to Wembley from there which is pretty easy.

Having said that I'm going wherever the masses are just to soak up the atmosphere!

If people want somewhere where it is easy to get to Wembley after a few drinks, there is The Globe or a Wetherspoons opposite/next to Baker Street station, and then you can catch the metropolitan line straight up to Wembley from there which is pretty easy.

Having said that I'm going wherever the masses are just to soak up the atmosphere!

I'd agree on that for travel. There's a few pubs around Bond Street tube (Jubilee Line) but they're sh.it in the main. Central London is quite dire overall.

We're going round Camden before game. Not going near Wembley until an hour before kick off. Then just getting some cans for Wembley way not even trying green man. Wednesday used to take Camden over back in day especially the worlds end pub. Pretty cheap in majority of boozers aswell compared with central London anyway.

I'm going on the coach, so will be dropped off near the ground. Is there only one local pub? I seem to remember a street full back in '93, but it's been a long time :(

Where is else is good within walking distance?

Is there anywhere to buy chilled tinnies?