Bangkok?

I live in North Thailand but will likely be in Bangkok for the final, anyone else there or know of a good place to watch the match?

I've found this bar - https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g293916-d2601579-Reviews-The_Pickled_Liver-Bangkok.html

Which apparently is run by a Wednesday fan, and the pictures on TripAdvisor show a Wednesday flag up in the bar, so that's my likely port of call, but if anyone lives there or has other suggestions...

On 19 May 2016 at 08:19, NIOwl said:

I live in North Thailand but will likely be in Bangkok for the final, anyone else there or know of a good place to watch the match?

I've found this bar - https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g293916-d2601579-Reviews-The_Pickled_Liver-Bangkok.html

Which apparently is run by a Wednesday fan, and the pictures on TripAdvisor show a Wednesday flag up in the bar, so that's my likely port of call, but if anyone lives there or has other suggestions...

Did you end up in The Pickled Liver for it? I bet Nick was devastated. 

And there was me thinking this thread was all about the sad tugging tail tuggers on the "other" forum. Oh joy. Where did that vacuum go...?

Are you still in Thailand? My boy is travelling your way - big Owl - might like some Owls chat over a beer. Did you try The Pickled Liver and was it run by an Owl?

ive been in a number of times and i can cofirm  the owner is a owl  from stocksbridge no less   if anyone needs directions  just ask