Play Off Final Tickets £98 (Whoever gets there)

Just reading on the Middlesborough OS, for last years play off final ticket details 

http://www.mfc.co.uk/news/article/2014/boro-wembley-play-off-final-2458761.aspx

For the equivalent of our South Stand, they're charging £98

Nose bleeds on the Kop are £36.

Makes for interesting reading if no one has seen it before 

Edited by bigash_swfc

Yep, definitely immoral to inflict on others the sight of you without makeup lol

Walked right into that one lol

As long as you're singing your heart out and roaring the massive on for ninety minutes I couldn't give a roger about the morality of it. I'm sure plenty would agree.

Guest Deleted member

Currently mulling over the morality vs money dilemma of trying to pass as an under 16 lol

I mean. I could, quite easily without makeup.

But. 

Morals.

I would question the morals of charging £98 for a football game, and suggest if you can get away with it, you do just that

I'm considering passing for an OAP

However- in this day and age, when most young people can't afford to buy a house until their mid to late thirties, and pensioners live well into their nineties, why the feck are 65-75 years olds getting a discount when 17-30 year olds don't?

will info be available as soon as we qualify

or do we need to wait for Hull v Derby game to finish ?

Que sera sera what ever will be will be

We're going to Wemberleeeeee

good question. As soon as possible hto Plymouth game was settled football league realised a seating and ticket plan for the league 2 play off final so could be tomorrow first thing when we know

Just reading on the Middlesborough OS, for last years play off final ticket details 

http://www.mfc.co.uk/news/article/2014/boro-wembley-play-off-final-2458761.aspx

For the equivalent of our South Stand, they're charging £98

Nose bleeds on the Kop are £36.

Makes for interesting reading if no one has seen it before 

Dont forget the plus booking fees which will no doubt be added.

Guest Neil Hinder

I thought it said one ticket per ID, so i would assume if you have multiple ID's as in you all need to register with SWFC then you will be able to get tickets, but only in the criteria area.

When POTG prices came out for Wednesday for Bristol City game I was a bit outraged. £39 for a seat on the kop for a two average Tier 2 sides that will be forgotten about a week later (apart from the odd anoarack like myself)

But this is a one off game, sort of gane you will remember in 20 years time. I am a bit of a grumpy tight Yorkshiremen but not losing any sleep over paying I think £64 for a ticket.

But I always have to have a bit of a grumble those £2.40 per ticket booking charge always wee wee me off a little.