Wolves away

cant seem to buy a ticket online using friends I.D.

I have added their ref number and postcode fine and its been added successfully as it showing now on my friends and family list with their name and how many points they have which is 620, but when I go to tickets its all greyed out so I cant select the wolves tickets only home tickets.

Please help

If not is there a helpline number to purchase a ticket over the phone?

cheers.

i'd imagine the cost is a major factor.....i went to hudders as it cost me a gallon of petrol brighton would be a little more .

This is where I differ from the average fan then because the further afield we play the more I try to get there

because I feel the team need to see and hear their fans more . To see we have made the effort and sacrifice

could make the players that bit more determined do you not agree ? 

This is where I differ from the average fan then because the further afield we play the more I try to get there

because I feel the team need to see and hear their fans more . To see we have made the effort and sacrifice

They don't give a f.u.c.k as long as their £10000's are in the bank at the end of the month.

Edited by Beast of Boulogne

cant seem to buy a ticket online using friends I.D.

I have added their ref number and postcode fine and its been added successfully as it showing now on my friends and family list with their name and how many points they have which is 620, but when I go to tickets its all greyed out so I cant select the wolves tickets only home tickets.

Please help

If not is there a helpline number to purchase a ticket over the phone?

cheers.

I think it means a ticket as already been sold under that id number.

if you manage to get a ticket for wolves i pray its not next to me. jeez give over wining. 

good for you ...but those who have got tickets go more regular than you and that means it costs them more than you so can understand

why some cant afford the the long trips .....i went to burnley and bolton this season a round trip of 3000 miles but i dont think it

qualifies me to class myself different from the average fan .

good for you ...but those who have got tickets go more regular than you and that means it costs them more than you so can understand

why some cant afford the the long trips .....i went to burnley and bolton this season a round trip of 3000 miles but i dont think it

qualifies me to class myself different from the average fan .

Blimey 3000 miles ?? where do you live mate ?

Blimey 3000 miles ?? where do you live mate ?

lived in spain for 10 years but came back to south yorkshire for good in december.........used to always come back 2 or 3 times

a year to watch a few games hence the trip back in sept to watch the bolton,burnley and fulham games.