Wolves away

But you work 2 weekends out of 4 so if it's home you struggle but yet away games you would only miss the odd one

I'm easily confused

this season most games I have missed through work are away games depends how the fixtures pan out , I suggested getting an away season ticket , if there is such a thing thinking it may not cost so much and missing the odd game wouldn't be too costly if the fixtures worked in my favour don't worry I'm easily confused also , its my age !!!

Choose Wednesday. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a flipping big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of flipping fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the roger you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing flipping junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, un-workable up brats you spawned to replace yourself.

Choose your future.

Choose Wednesday.

How can people be "gloryhunters" when tickets are going to fans with a higher number of priority points?

Pretty much this.

No fairer system than this.

If we get 4k fans then the 4k fans who have accumulated the most points (and been off the mark the quickest to get these tickets) will get them.

Guest Owl-S35

Wolves Away Info: 2,524 Steve Bull Lower 1,767 Stan Cullis Quadrant 14 WC Bays with carers Total of 4,319 tickets – FULL ALLOCATION #swfc

Wolves Sales Dates: Mon 18/4 STH with 580+TPP 19/4 STH with 540+TPP 20/4 STH with 500+TPP 21/4 9am STH with 460+TPP 21/4 2pm ALL STH #swfc

Wolves Prices: Steve Bull Lower – must be sold first Adults: £28 65+: £15 Under 21: £15 Under 17: £12 Under 12: £10 #swfc

Wolves Prices: Stan Cullis Quadrant, only available when first batch sold Adults: £24 65+: £14 Under 21: £14 Under 17: £11 Under 12:£8 #swfc

Choose Wednesday. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a flipping big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of flipping fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the roger you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing flipping junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, un-workable up brats you spawned to replace yourself.

Choose your future.

Choose Wednesday.

like the way your thinking , does this mean I can have a ticket for Wolves ?

Pretty much this.

No fairer system than this.

If we get 4k fans then the 4k fans who have accumulated the most points (and been off the mark the quickest to get these tickets) will get them.

so your basing this on money spend following our team ? well I spent near on £150 at Newcastle alone

I'm just a bit peeved I am not able to see another away game this season unless we reach Wembley am I not allowed to wallow in self pity ??

my argument being where have all these loyal supporter's  been all season ?

i understand your disappointment but what are the club supposed to do ....the fairest way is to reward those who go the most

regular which is what they have done and if you dont qualify then bad luck.i'm a season ticket holder but have only been to

4 away games so i'm probably going to miss out and rightly so .

I predict that play offs will already have been secured before we play Wolves so wont be a mad scramble for tickets.

Would say 99.9% of people who want and deserve a ticket will get one.

No system of selling tickets when they is a limited amount is ever going to be perfect but think current system is as near as you can get to it.

got a ticket no problem last season hmm wonder why ?  really annoys me the glory hunters

this season  I have  travelled to Reading. Cardiff , Newcastle, MK, Ipswich ,  Brighton etc no problems getting tickets there

but I haven't been able to see my beloved team away since Brighton ,  all sold out . I have a membership but even that

doesn't guarantee a ticket . Don't get me wrong I love to see Wednesday fans packing out grounds but it really bugs me

that I miss out where were you all earlier this season ?????

Its the price of success I suppose.

Its the price of success I suppose.

Well I want us to be successful of course but I want to be there that's all 

I would never opt to stay at home and watch us on Sky for example no comparison to being there

but now I'm hoping Sky have our away leg in the play offs , providing we get there of course !!

cant see me getting a ticket only got membership 

I predict that play offs will already have been secured before we play Wolves so wont be a mad scramble for tickets.

Would say 99.9% of people who want and deserve a ticket will get one.

No system of selling tickets when they is a limited amount is ever going to be perfect but think current system is as near as you can get to it.

hope your right mate

and yes I agree with the ticket priority system but the likes of me who will go to every game I can ,  miss out

lost count of the games I wanted to go to but couldn't get a ticket

I know I have a decent chance if we are say playing  100+ miles from Sheffield we don't travel well in numbers then

i understand your disappointment but what are the club supposed to do ....the fairest way is to reward those who go the most

regular which is what they have done and if you dont qualify then bad luck.i'm a season ticket holder but have only been to

4 away games so i'm probably going to miss out and rightly so .

Yes its just disappointment and a tad frustration that I am airing my opinion . I'm not having a go at anyone or anything in particular really

and agree the club have tried to find the fairest way regards tickets and in the main have achieved this

To help with your need of going to away games.

Why dont you from now on, purchase a season ticket. And then you can capitalise on the extortionate pay on the day ticket prices that wednesday charge by selling your season ticket per game at the same rate you pay on a game per game basis.

This way you have priority on games, you are helping another Wednesday fan out who can not afford the £36 (Min) per game.

Win Win.

To help with your need of going to away games.

Why dont you from now on, purchase a season ticket. And then you can capitalise on the extortionate pay on the day ticket prices that wednesday charge by selling your season ticket per game at the same rate you pay on a game per game basis.

This way you have priority on games, you are helping another Wednesday fan out who can not afford the £36 (Min) per game.

Win Win.

now that sounds a decent idea as I cant get to every game,  thanks