Wolves away

I'd guess at 4350 looking at footballgroundguide:

"Away fans are normally housed on one side of the new Stan Cullis Stand, where around 1,600 fans can be accommodated. Fans are housed in both the upper and lower tiers, although tickets for the upper sections are sold first. For games where there is a larger away following, then the away fans are not given an 'end' as such, but are instead housed in the lower tier of the Steve Bull Stand along the side of the pitch. Up to 2,750 away supporters can be housed in this area. "

got a ticket no problem last season hmm wonder why ?  really annoys me the glory hunters

this season  I have  travelled to Reading. Cardiff , Newcastle, MK, Ipswich ,  Brighton etc no problems getting tickets there

but I haven't been able to see my beloved team away since Brighton ,  all sold out . I have a membership but even that

doesn't guarantee a ticket . Don't get me wrong I love to see Wednesday fans packing out grounds but it really bugs me

that I miss out where were you all earlier this season ?????

got a ticket no problem last season hmm wonder why ? really annoys me the glory hunters

this season I have travelled to Reading. Cardiff , Newcastle, MK, Ipswich , Brighton etc no problems getting tickets there

but I haven't been able to see my beloved team away since Brighton , all sold out . I have a membership but even that

doesn't guarantee a ticket . Don't get me wrong I love to see Wednesday fans packing out grounds but it really bugs me

How can people be "gloryhunters" when tickets are going to fans with a higher number of priority points?

got a ticket no problem last season hmm wonder why ? really annoys me the glory hunters

this season I have travelled to Reading. Cardiff , Newcastle, MK, Ipswich , Brighton etc no problems getting tickets there

but I haven't been able to see my beloved team away since Brighton , all sold out . I have a membership but even that

doesn't guarantee a ticket . Don't get me wrong I love to see Wednesday fans packing out grounds but it really bugs me

aaah

gerra season ticket then pal..!