Cardiff City tickets

would the money off be available to season ticket holders as well ....may as well just make it 20quid for everyone

My idea would be everyone attending would get money off, so yeah....ST holders too.

That said, I have no clue about DC's plans for play off semi-final pricing so whether it's an idea that has any legs in it remains to be seen.

My idea would be everyone attending would get money off, so yeah....ST holders too.

That said, I have no clue about DC's plans for play off semi-final pricing so whether it's an idea that has any legs in it remains to be seen.

i dont think its a good idea ....say its 25 quid across the board but if you went to cardiff game its 20 ....all it does is muddy the water , they'll be members who didnt go to the game for whatever reason  paying more than a walk up who did .......to late to  do anything about the cardifff game but the play off IF they pitch right should sell out even with it being live on the box ....

I go in North Stand and just looked up prices for remaining fixtures, adult non-members.

The prices are as follows Ipswich £36, MK Dons £33 and Cardiff £39. All IMO well over-priced.

Tickets for Derby match £30, I believe, and that is a crunch match!

Cardiff, for their vital match against Derby gave tickets to those who had bought Season Tickets for nextyear!

To put it bluntly we are now being asked to pay the sort of prices we used to slate Leeds for charging when playing us. I can only wonder what prices will be charged for a play-off match.

It's the blatant disregard to the Charlton game that staggers me.

No it isn't.

It's a recognition that if priced any cheaper then phase three season ticket holders (South stand) will have paid more than a member buying match by match (but without the commitment).

I joined the membership scheme at the beginning of the season, and I've been more than happy paying what I have for the games I've attended - but I really don't see the logic behind these Cardiff prices.

The logic is - keep your promise that season tickets (even phase three) is the cheapest way to attend matches.

I agree

Not so sure as even if all was riding on it a positive result would mean another home game in the play offs which I presume most would want to attend (and who knows what Category that would be) and a potential cash cow at Wembley.

Guest everydays_wednesday

Think many people might wait to see if anything riding on this one at those prices.

Might be a 'dead rubber' by time match takes place.

As a married man of 30 years plus I have a number of dead rubbers in my bedside drawer !

The part timers who were happy to pay £20 for the Charlton match,aren't going to fork out £36 minimum,regardless of what the Cardiff match has riding on it.

Wrong

I'm a part timer and I'll be going, and taking the little un too

Don't under estimate us 'glory hunters'

Thinking about it, I think more of a middle ground between the Charlton pricing and the final Cardiff pricing should have been in place for the Cardiff game.

I don't think we should be just 'giving away tickets' at £20 for a game that could be so important & high demand.

That said, category C for a game that could mean nothing could be a massive error.

£20 isn't giving anything away - it's £20.

It's not that they have or haven't learned anything from the Charlton game. There's was nothing to learn - just about everyone on here could have told them the Charlton crowd would be a good one.

It's a shame that fleecing is more important than attracting a big crowd to support the team on the last home game. It may be it's aimed mainly at the Cardiff fans.

this game would have sold out if we charged fiver kids £25 adults in our most important game in over 16years there is no way now we will get more than 25k a m8 of mine n 2 young kids will cost £76 he aint going now. chansiri this is crazy 35k+ and stadium would be rocking . if we go up are they going to charge £50 on south? sheffeld folk wont pay it ,club needs some1 to sort the price structures out ,I don't know who or if anybody is advising chansiri on this.