Cardiff City tickets

Oh dear. Here we go again....

Yep.

In all fairness, I'm a member and I've been more than happy to pay what I have done this season. I do find £31 steep though in this case. I thought the club might look at setting the bar not so high, price-wise, for this match purely to get the fans in and get the place rocking with it potentially being a big game. At those prices, it's bound to put folk off.

Last game of the season would usually get a good crowd, especially with the way this season has gone we'd get even more however it just seems like a way to take advantage of that.

I'm rarely part of the ticket debate but have they not learned from the Charlton game at all?

I'm rarely part of the ticket debate but have they not learned from the Charlton game at all?

To be fair....we didn't even breach 30k at £20.

Also, people should remember the kids prices are £10 and £5 I think?

Still say it's a risky price that people will only lap up should we still have a play off place to confirm.

Still say it's a risky price that people will only lap up should we still have a play off place to confirm.

Very very close to 30k against a bottom of the table team.

Ditto, and totally agree.

Well I go in north usually, don't have membership and I've rued that decision. So I'll end up paying £39/41 will I?

Very very close to 30k against a bottom of the table team.

Who brought barely any fans themselves too. 

To be fair, pretty much every seat in the 3 home ends were sold out - leaving just the singles, which wouldn't be suitable for anyone wanting more than 1 ticket.

Let's not try knocking a few hundred short of 30,000 against relegation fodder just to try and justify the Club's pricing for the Cardiff game.

Yep. Cat C.

Prices for non-members...(adults)

£36 - Kop

£39 - North

£43 - South

Thanks for confirming that - wasn't sure and the OS wasn't loading.

Seems the Club have learned that the Bristol City game was too high, but don't seem to have taken much notice of the Charlton game. The latter being a shame as a lot of fans will have turned up to that game to make a point regarding POTG prices (I know I made a big time and financial commitment to attend). Does feel like a bit of a kick in the teeth to be honest.

I've already made plans for the Cardiff game now, so I'll be there, but I hope for the Club it isn't a dead rubber as what should be a sell-out will be 23,000 again.