Forest Away

Guest pembo55

Contact the ticket office explain you are coming from overseas I've known them place tickets to one side for people such as this, granted they where more out of the way like America etc but worth a try.

Guest oasisowl81

Contact the ticket office explain you are coming from overseas I've known them place tickets to one side for people such as this, granted they where more out of the way like America etc but worth a try.

Thus screwing the points system, no chance.

Guest pembo55

Thus screwing the points system, no chance.

I've known it to be done, in all honesty one or two tickets from fans traveling the distances I know deserve a ticket

Guest oasisowl81

I've known it to be done, in all honesty one or two tickets from fans traveling the distances I know deserve a ticket

I suspect not with such a small allocation ...

Tickets will be £28 for this one, that's the prices for Forest fans in all parts of the ground.

We'll get the same allocation as last year, roughly around 2200 I think. The other part of the Bridgford Lower has Forest ST holders so there's no chance of an increased allocation.

Whether I'll be able to get one in the away end is a different matter, although the Mrs is actually on the Forest database so there's always the option of going in the Brian Clough upper stand towards the away end.