Rotherham Tickets Prices

I guess this is a bit of an experiment now the first ST window has shut, and before the next one opens, in order to gauge what happens when prices are reasonable for an attractive game, and potentially influence the ticket policy for next Season...

I guess this is a bit of an experiment now the first ST window has shut, and before the next one opens, in order to gauge what happens when prices are reasonable for an attractive game, and potentially influence the ticket policy for next Season...

Rotherham United an attractive fixture?! They are a League Two club punching well above their weight at present, who try to make up some sort of rivalry with us which doesn't exist. It's about as attractive as a fixture against Mansfield or Rochdale from a Wednesday point of view.

Decent price though when compared to the other weekend prices so far this season I must say. Expected it to be graded in a higher category with it being a local fixture and Rotherham's cup final.

Rotherham United an attractive fixture?! They are a League Two club punching well above their weight at present, who try to make up some sort of rivalry with us which doesn't exist. It's about as attractive as a fixture against Mansfield or Rochdale from a Wednesday point of view.

Decent price though when compared to the other weekend prices so far this season I must say. Expected it to be graded in a higher category with it being a local fixture and Rotherham's cup final.

Just because we have no rivalry, doesn't mean it isn't an attractive game to attend.

As you've alluded to, it is the most local opposition we will play this season, which naturally raises interest levels in the local population.

Throw in the high stakes as we push for promotion and they battle for survival, a big away following making noise in their cup final, and yeah it is an attractive game to attend.

Just because we have no rivalry, doesn't mean it isn't an attractive game to attend.

As you've alluded to, it is the most local opposition we will play this season, which naturally raises interest levels in the local population.

Throw in the high stakes as we push for promotion and they battle for survival, a big away following making noise in their cup final, and yeah it is an attractive game to attend.

This.

Though I must admit, Evans leaving has made me care even less about Rotherham this season.

Was the pantomime villain, and just made the Leeds rivalry more entertaining.

Was a little worried as I was clicking on the thread but honestly that could have been so much worse.

Well done to the club on this one.

Should be a relief for Rotherham fans as well, their season is already bad enough so having to pay about 40 odd quid to see Bannan tear them a new hole could have drawn them to suicide.