Ticket details : Preston away

Ticket details: Preston v Owls

PUBLISHED

09:45 4th February 2016

The Owls travel to Preston on Saturday 20 February (3.00pm) and ticket details are as follows:

SWFC have been allocated 3,039 tickets and more will be made available subject to demand.

Prices are as follows:

Adults

£24

65+, 16-18, Students*

£16

8-15

£8

Under 8s £2

*Full time students required to show NUS on the day

Please note proof of age is required on the matchday with concession tickets.

Ambulant disabled supporters are charged at the relevant prices above and are entitled to a free carer ticket.

There are nine wheelchair spaces provided which are priced as above with a free carer ticket.

Inter City Owl departs at 11.00am and is priced are as follows:

Adults: £17

Children: £16

Tickets and travel sale details:

Friday 5 February: Season Ticket holders

Tuesday 9 February: Owls Members and Owls Foundation Members

Wednesday 10 February: General sale

Please note that sales dates are subject to availability.

Tickets can be purchased in person at the Ticket Office, at the Sheffield Wednesday Online Shop or by telephone on 0871 900 1867 (£2 booking fee per ticket)

Supporters who attend this game will receive ten Ticket Priority Points.

Read more at http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-details-preston-v-owls-2937651.aspx#kqOLjU5XbIGolL72.99

This'll be a class day out

Any decent pubs anyone know?

Quite a big 'Spoons near the station, turn right then left. Called the Grey Friar I think.

Last time I was there the plod put on free buses from there to the ground for away fans.

Apparently there are plenty of good ones on the walk from the station to the ground.

Family is in London this weekend so got to decide whether to do this on my own or miss out.

For the second time this season (I think), come with us lot from Donny. Session on train and session when we get there

I know what I'd sooner do and it wouldn't be spending the weekend in London or spend the Saturday in Donny listening to the radio