Ticket details: Owls v Brentford

I walked up to the gate last night, first time I knew what it cost I was stood outside the turnstile. I wanted to see the game so come what may I was paying it

I'm dictated by do I want to see the game not the cost. I know I've not been to any £20 games to the best of my knowledge (probably just didn't fancy them for some reason or another)

36-43 quid for brentford is truely amazing .i have had some obsticles placed in front me over many years watching wednesday but have always found ways to get over them but those prices are one i wouldnt be able to overcome ........if chansiri set the prices then fair enough i suppose its his club and he can do what he wants but if someone advised him then i hope he´s got his comeuppence and now no longer at the club .......

Yet more reason to get those ST bought if you've still not got one, the prices won't change next year irrespective of our league.

Agree a larger discount for members could be looked at but that would need to be offset by a higher fee

So why nearly 24 v Brighton with no away fans and third home game in a week?

But why only 20k v Bolton - 3 games in a week

Opposition

Weather

alternatives on TV

Pure observation on my point - difference number of kids in the crowd and I reckon the weather in Jan / Feb is the biggest factor for parents. A bored kid can be bad enough, a bored, cold and tired kid yep that's fun.

Don't get me wrong £33 POTG on the Kop last night was excessive. My mantra is still £25 Kop, £28 North, £30 South £10 kids - probably not going to happen this season but would be really happy if that materialized next season

36-43 quid for brentford is truely amazing .i have had some obsticles placed in front me over many years watching wednesday but have always found ways to get over them but those prices are one i wouldnt be able to overcome ........if chansiri set the prices then fair enough i suppose its his club and he can do what he wants but if someone advised him then i hope he´s got his comeuppence and now no longer at the club .......

£36-43 is an obstacle fair enough. What's not an obstacle?

£36-43 is an obstacle fair enough. What's not an obstacle?

not quite sure what you saying .......i have a half season ticket that works out at 30 quid a game for the grandstand which is plenty dont think i could afford anymore than that .......the fact that i now live back in south yorkshire after having  to travel between 250-3000 miles for the last 40 years to support the club is another obstacle that i dont have to cope with anymore .

I have put this a few times when debating ticket prices. It be unrealistic to expect an average of £10 a game but I really don't understand why Wednesday charge significantly more then similar size clubs like Middlesbrough, Forest, Wolves, Derby.

Common sense well balanced posts like this are not allowed on these kind of threads lols

I have put this a few times when debating ticket prices. It be unrealistic to expect an average of £10 a game but I really don't understand why Wednesday charge significantly more then similar size clubs like Middlesbrough, Forest, Wolves, Derby.

Me neither. There's no real defence for the ticket prices, just all clubs have fans who can't bear to hear anything negative about their club, so they'll defend everything.

Common sense well balanced posts like this are not allowed on these kind of threads lols

I just hope if the club does monitor the forums that is the type of post that gets highlighted to Chansiri

After 12 months in charge and lots of data on ticket sales hopefully the message is getting through 

How many hours on minimum wage would someone have to work in order to pay for the cheapest member ticket?

Insane in the membrane.

Well you save 2 pound a game on membership at ten games, a min wager is gonna go about ten at best so let's call it 34 on the kop for this.

So 5.074 hours, best part of a day.

#wewillfindaway #don'treallywannago #justdonthaveadrink

Kivo - Sickening really the price of a football ticket can be classed as sickening. I do wish some people would get a grip ffs.

I've got season tickets and I'm fed up of all these negative posts at the best time we have had for years, yes potg are high I agree but really this should only affect those that pick and choose to only turn up once a blue moon so there out lay will be minimal anyway on swfc.

If I was Dc now the few things I'd do is -

A) keep season tickets reasonable with just 10% increase in next 2 phases.

B) announce now we are keeping the same pricing for potg & all midweek along with Sky games will be £20 games.

C) keep membership prices the same but increase discount to £10 per ticket.

D) also start announcing prices 8 weeks before a game to allow people to plan things.

E) get more involved in the community by giving lower lepp to community groups all over South Yorkshire etc every game were away followings are expected to be below 2000.

But we need to back him also as he's investing the most anybody ever has in our club so let's show him we deserve a top flight club.

I'm coming up from Essex with my son for the Brentford game. It's basically going to cost me at least £80 just for the seats.

These sorts of games, and last night's, we should be pulling in at least 25,000 and probably closer to 30,000 but we'll struggle to get anywhere near that. If we reach 20,000 we'll be lucky.

It's just sad that we've got the best Wednesday team for a generation.....we should be pulling in new fans left, right and centre which should all add to the match day atmosphere and really make Hillsborough a fortress. But we seem to be doing our best to put fans off, not attract them.