Season Ticket window is finally closed

Got a three year on Saturday,outstanding value,nothing for the moaners to complain about now.

You were saying?

The window really needs to be longer, it's too much to expect fans to commit themselves to something like a three-year season ticket by the end of January.

Me and many other people haven't been paid for 6 weeks because we get paid earlier for Christmas, I hate it personally because it means going 6 weeks without pay rather than the usual 4. I think that they should give the fans till the end of February because it means we'll of had a pay day to get one.

Edited by ohgoditsjames

Got two 3-years yesterday. About 50 in the queue, most buying the 3 year deals.   £17.46 a game in this division, less than £20 a game if we go up next year !    If we manage to go up this year, 3 years of top flight football for about £21 a game. Absolute bargain!

The most exciting times at Hillsborough for a quarter of a century.

If you have the money in a savings account the interest rate is tiny, the best investment is a 3 year season ticket.

If you haven't got the money, there are plenty of cheap loans around.  Do whatever you can because we're on our way back. Ask someone to buy it for your next 3 years birthdays and Christmas presents !  Borrow it off someone richer :biggrin: . Seriously, you could pay them back at £8 a week, they make a small profit, and you save on POTG prices.

On the kop, it equates to about £1.10 a day over 3 years, it really is a bargain, less than the price of a cup of coffee!

Me and many other people haven't been paid for 6 weeks because we get paid earlier for Christmas, I hate it personally because it means going 6 weeks without pay rather than the usual 4. I think that they should give the fans till the end of February because it means we'll of had a pay day to get one.

Maybe that's the intention.

Sell them in January, straight after Christmas, with no warning.

Change the commitment from 1 year to 3 years if you want the best value.

Essentially, make the barrier to entry higher than ever.

Seems like an entirely flawed strategy to me.

I've got one.

The only reason being that I've jacked playing football and I've nowt else better to do on a Saturday aft.

Tried the soccer Saturday bit but that gets boring.

Going with a couple of lads I know, a rinse before the game then onto the match.

Has anyone purchased one who didn't buy one last year?

Just a straw poll from around 20 mates that go including 10 season ticket holders. Only 3 of us have bought one in this "window".

The ones not renewed as yet is 100% to timing of the offer.

The window really needs to be longer, it's too much to expect fans to commit themselves to something like a three-year season ticket by the end of January.

You do realise you don't have to pay it all January don't you?

A call back from the Ticket Office can be requested by emailing your contact details and ID number to ticketenquiries@swfc.co.uk

By the way, good luck phoning.  They appear to have turned the ringers off, presumably to preserve their sanity!

Tried for two days to call them with no success.  The answer is to go for the call back as above - email them with your phone number and Client ID and they will call you back. It took them 24 hours to call me back but when they did the process was very simple.

I've got one.

The only reason being that I've jacked playing football and I've nowt else better to do on a Saturday aft.

Tried the soccer Saturday bit but that gets boring.

Going with a couple of lads I know, a rinse before the game then onto the match.

a blue rinse?

Be nice if they did extend the deadline. If I was going to the steering group i'd definately like to make the point that January is a very tough month for almost everyone. People have just had their credit card statements from crimbo etc. I think they'd do some good business in Feb.