Next home game prices:

1. Hull -£27

2. Middlesbrough -£27

3. Brighton- £32 cat A game against Brentford followed by £25 v Bolton

4. Derby

5. Burnley -£24

6. Wednesday -£39

Why are you quoting our dearest against their cheapest? You can get a ticket for £28 for us against Burnley and also against Brentford.

That's one way of looking at it.

Why are you quoting our dearest against their cheapest? You can get a ticket for £28 for us against Burnley and also against Brentford.

I'll admit I didn't actually check our prices, just quoted the op.

I still go to the match, I don't have a season ticket anymore as like many I have work commitments - and I live 2 1/2 hours drive away from Hillsborough now. But I try to get to as many games as I can (usually around 10 home games and 5/6 away). As I said I still go and I'm loving this season and the football we are playing, particularly at home. But, for me it leaves a sour taste in the mouth having to fork out nearly £40 a game, knowing that as fans we are paying more than any other in the league. As long as I can afford it I'll pay it, but I'm certainly not happy about it.

Arsenal - Chelsea yesterday, a decent seat would set you back £95 face value.  Its Live on Sky as well, an excuse that we peddle when attendances drop.

When we eventually go to the Emirates again what are people going to say when it's £65 for away supporters?

Edited by BobsMagicCalculator

Tesco offering a 21 months interest free credit card. That equates to around 50 per month for a three year st on the kop. About 20 quid per game. Even if you miss a few games it's a bloody good price. Loyalty is a two way thing

Funny if I posted a thread entitled "tickets for Shrewsbury required" it would be immediately shunted to the tickets section

Yet if you want a pop about ticket prices it stays in match day

As I say the site must love it, literally lapping it up

I posted a thread about what Steve Evans said about us and it got moved to the non SWFC football news and when I posted in same thread asking which muppet moderator moved the thread the post was deleted.

Seems the mods on here can't take criticism which is sad and after over 15 years of enjoying owlstalk I think it might be time to move on to a different forum where things are run better.

R.I.P Owlstalk