Still annoys me today of these ticket prices, went to book burnley & Brentford tickets but at £39 it's simply to much.

Cost me £13 to go to reading & after that performance on Saturday I really can't see me spending £39.

I'm all for positives and really am proud of how Wednesday are doing, but these prices really need altering surely?

Sorry about the negative, up the owls!

Still annoys me today of these ticket prices, went to book burnley & Brentford tickets but at £39 it's simply to much.

Cost me £13 to go to reading & after that performance on Saturday I really can't see me spending £39.

I'm all for positives and really am proud of how Wednesday are doing, but these prices really need altering surely?

Did you walk?

What's the point of the club reducing the tickets. They brought them down to 20-25 quid a few times over Christmas and it still didn't put anymore on the gate. I find it hard to believe that people can't afford a season ticket at £25 a month on finance/MasterCard. The £39 price on the gate surely as got to be an incentive for people to get a season ticket??

I agree but for people who can't commit to season tickets for work its a lot of money..

What's the point of the club reducing the tickets. They brought them down to 20-25 quid a few times over Christmas and it still didn't put anymore on the gate. I find it hard to believe that people can't afford a season ticket at £25 a month on finance/MasterCard. The £39 price on the gate surely as got to be an incentive for people to get a season ticket??

Edited by Luke97531

You can get a ticket for the Burnley game for 28 quid if you were a member, So saying it will cost you 39 isn't really correct is it? That's good value to me considering its an important game.

Edited by s29wfc

However your paying more money to be a member.. It's money after money.

You can get a ticket for the Burnley game for 28 quid if you were a member, So saying it will cost you 38 isn't really correct is it? That's good value to me considering its an important game.

Why not post this in the 1001 other threads that are discussing ticket prices  AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.  

FFS don't fu ck ing go.

Edited by Corneliusreeve

I agree but for people who can't commit to season tickets for work its a lot of money..

I agree totally that the price of football now days is too much in general, but I think our club have got the pricing strategy correct. Although it may be the case for a few, I don't think the price is the main reason people are staying away. If I was ever in a position where I had to chose going out on a Friday night, or going to the match on the Saturday, I'd chose the match... When I was on 60 quid a week as an apprentice, my season ticket was always a priority buy.. Not saying that should be the case with everybody

I know some people will poo poo this

The players are being asked to do an extraordinary amount of work

It's difficult for them to be at they're best every game, especially when we have 2 games a week

The game against Reading could have been another Charlton or MK Dons

Hopefully we are now turning our bad performances into draws instead of defeats

We're a couple of years behind the likes of Boro, Derby, Hull and Burnley

But we are catching up quickly

We will experience a blip every so often, it's normal

I'm just glad that after 15 years of dross we are moving forward.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I don't really see the correlation between prices and performances. Saying that you're unhappy paying £39 because the team didn't put in a great performance at the weekend means you don't really understand football, otherwise people would be expecting refunds every time the team plays badly. You pay the ticket price to watch the team, not to watch the team play to your liking.

The festive games were all cat C or D.

I wish people would shut up about bloody a one off twenty quid game on a Tuesday in Jan.

For starters we had two ten pound games a season under Milan - now it's 20 and on a Tuesday so part of the massive uplift.

39 quid, against Brentford.

Ask anyone but an ST holder ironically enough and they'll tell you it's mental.

Tell a PL club supporter, it's cheaper to go to the etihad, and if it's about all the extra tv moment my then why aren't league one clubs charging 59 pound a ticket?