Has anyone bought a season ticket online?

2 and 3 years have to be purchased from ticket office or I think over phone.

No payments by credit cards either for 2 and 3 years.

Either debit card, 10 month finance or cash.

Im off laptop now but sure it says when explaining you can't but multi year with credit card that finance can be used by either visiting shop, ringing up or visiting online shop? I'll ring up tomorrow

I bought a three year one in the shop last week on the ten month finance deal. Wee bit complicated because of my circumstances but the staff were absolutely brilliant. Couldn't do enough and sorted very quickly. Sorted things better than I could have hoped and the three year deal is a fantastic deal. It could be three years of premiership footie at 20 pounds a game. Might not not but I will be there regardless.

Edited by Plonk

The credit card company had a deal that's now run its course, the new credit partners are a different company. That's why, its not rocket science really chaps. The credit partners don't want people using other companies otherwise its pointless.

Works out roughly £20 per season to pay the fee, still going to be well worth the money

The credit card company had a deal that's now run its course, the new credit partners are a different company. That's why, its not rocket science really chaps. The credit partners don't want people using other companies otherwise its pointless.

Works out roughly £20 per season to pay the fee, still going to be well worth the money

It would work out £0 per season if I could use my credit card.

If I use my debit card, the clubs credit partner doesn't make any money.

So why can't I just use my own credit card and save £60?

Why do I have to go to the shop rather than buy online?

This was always the case before.

These are completely unnecessary barriers, especially when the deadline is so soon and with such short notice.

I'm sure most existing ST holders will renew.

But if people are on the fence about getting a new ST for the first time, it could sway them not to bother.

Debit is cash up front pal its not hard to see why the club would accept this payment.

If you cant see its through the clubs finance partner then join the list of people that make sad pathetic excuses and stay away.

Just a sad little dig at the club from trying to do something positive, like keep cost down for up to 3 years running.

I hear other sad people go to S2 and moan all day, go join them

Debit is cash up front pal its not hard to see why the club would accept this payment.

If I pay on my own credit card, it's cash upfront for the club.

As per every other season I've ever bought a Season Ticket.

If you cant see its through the clubs finance partner then join the list of people that make sad pathetic excuses and stay away.

Just a sad little dig at the club from trying to do something positive, like keep cost down for up to 3 years running.

I hear other sad people go to S2 and moan all day, go join them

Paying an extra £60 for the privilege of using a 100% acceptance therefore rip-off credit service is not an excuse, it's a fact.

If you could read, you would have noticed nowhere did I mention that I would not be renewing.

The biggest reason I would have for not renewing is to keep away from idiots such as yourself.

Edited by nebneeb

It will cost the club a higher % to put credit card transactions through compared to a debit card. Dependant on what deal they have it could cost them 3 to 5% of the cost of the transaction. A debit card transaction regardless of amount is around 10 - 20 pence. (until later this year or next year when visa and MasterCard screw the merchants over even more are start charging % thought to be around 1.1 of each transaction, and don't get me started on chuffing AMEX, they literally enter the merchant dry with a girth of 12")

Edited by Guest

The credit card question is quite simple. The club has a deal with a new finance company

Its nowt to do with this

Or this

Literally Tesco & Virgin are doing credit cards with 0% on cash advances over 24months so just get one of those and do it that way as you have 24months to pay for a 36month season ticket then.

In fairness by the time you have paid it off you will still have a season and half of football to watch.