Stoke Away Ticket Details

Adults £20

Over 65`s /disabled  Â£10

Under 17`s £5 

Cant complain with that . Nice to see fans not being ripped off for a change. 

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/prices-set-for-quarter-final-clash-2780369.aspx

Speak for yourself, one of few clubs not including students in their concession prices....lol

In all seriousness, fair enough prices. Will probably go. 

Correct...

They've only given Chelsea 2785 tickets for their game this weekend. 

Think League Cup rules state that away teams are entitled to 15% of the stadium's capacity.

We'll get just over 4k tickets. 

The stand that houses away fans at Stoke is usually split in half and houses home supporters too. Stoke's OS is saying for this game ST holders in that stand will have to relocate as the stand will be away fans only.

Plenty of tickets to go around therefore, can keep up my record of attending every league cup fixture this season. Seen 9 Wednesday goals and one goal against. 

The Owls travel to Stoke on Tuesday 1 December (7.45pm) in the quarter finals of the Capital One Cup and ticket details have been confirmed.

SWFC have been allocated 4,646 tickets at the Britannia Stadium and this game is all ticket for Wednesday supporters.

Prices

Adults: £20

Over 65s: £10

Under 17s: £5

There are 14 wheelchair spaces priced at £10 with a free carer ticket. Ambulant disabled tickets are the same price with a free carer ticket if required.

Inter City Owl

The Owls are running official travel coaches to and from Stoke. There are two departure points, from Hillsborough and Flat Street, departing at 4.00pm.

Adults: £16

Children: £15

Supporters should be aware there are no car park facilities close to the Britannia Stadium and where possible are advised to book on the official travel.

Tickets and travel sale details

Wednesday 11 November: Season Ticket holders with 530 or more Ticket Priority Points

Thursday 12 November: Season Ticket holders with 500 or more

Friday 13 November: Season Ticket holders with 460 or more

Saturday 14 November: All Season Ticket holders

Monday 16 November: Season Ticket holders and Owls Members and Owls Foundation Members with 100 or more

Tuesday 17 November: Season Ticket holders and Owls Members and Owls Foundation Members with 0 or more

Wednesday 18 November: General sale

Please note that all sales dates are subject to availability.

Tickets can be purchased in person at the Ticket Office, at the Sheffield Wednesday Online Shop or by telephone on 0871 900 1867 (£2 booking fee per ticket)

Supporters who attend this game and purchase in advance will receive ten Ticket Priority Points.

Read more at http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/stoke-ticket-details-confirmed-2786632.aspx#Qyjh3vJL4bQCSf8T.99

Shall be going, hopefully.

Me and my stepdad qualify for the first day of sales. My brother & Mum the second day so gonna have to wait a day for them!

Another new ground to tick off though. And keeping up the record of going to every league cup game this season. Will hopefully take that record all the way to Wembley!

What day will they sell out?

530 points isn't many away and cup games, can't see them lasting till Saturday myself.

Not many at all. Considering the thousands that follow us up and down the country...

I've got 530 which is only this season & last seasons ST, all the cup games this season so far + 3 away fixtures last season.