Local Media - Good PR

Did they mention it was for Arsenal RESERVES?

Their 3rd round tie last season suggests otherwise. I doubt you can call any team with Ospina (1st choice GK at the time) Coquelin, Cazorla, Chambers, Bellerin, Wilshire, Sanchez and Podolski a reserve team.

• 13 Ospina
  • 39 Bellerin (Akpom - 86' )
  • 21 Chambers
  • 42 Hayden
  • 34 Coquelin
  • 07 Rosicky 
  • 24 Abou Diaby (Cazorla - 67' )
  • 10 Wilshere 
  • 28 Campbell (Oxlade-Chamberlain - 71' )
  • 17 Sánchez
  • 09 Podolski
Edited by Minton

I just think, in general, people from Sheffield love to have a good old moan about something. I work with mainly Forest and Derby fans, they seem alot more level headed in supporting in their clubs. I dont know how some people on here get through daily life.

^^^^^^^^^

Nail on head, just have a look on that dreadful Sheffield Forum for prime examples.

Surely you go to well over 5 matches a season, making the membership fee worthwhile and allowing you in for £25 :dry:

4 now, anyone that can't ot won't commit to that many have very limited grounds for complaint

Club was losing millions. Spent a load of money on the ground and team. Need extra income to cover this.

The percentage of the wage bill being paid by gate receipts has dropped this season though, not risen.

If all the players we've brought in this year was paid for by the fans we'd have tickets at around £150 each

It's £25 a ticket for anyone with even a semi serious interest in the club.

If a few "fans" turn up because it is Arsenal and have to pay £30+ then that is fine by me, so long and those who turn up on a regular basis get it for a reasonable price.

Makes the system seem quite fair to me.

Absolutely this...

But why charge Arsenal fans £25 when your charging your own fans up to £36 £11 difference is never right .

Same price for their ST holders as ours. Their allocation won't make it to General Sales.

Fairness in football and all that.

As Above

Arsenal Fans are neither our s/t holders or members.

But are reaping the same rewards as ours that are.

I believe any of ours that aren't are going to be charged £33.00 on the Kop

Something not quite right there.

So really the S/T holders have got no benefit if Arsenal are getting the same.

Don't get me wrong I think £25 is fair enough.

Just wish they'd stop giving it all the Bull S**t.